Thoughts on Windows 10 - What do you think?

DFS_TV

I tried windows 10 and had nothing but problems. Cortana doesn't even work even though im in the right region "Cortana doesn't work in your region". Yeah okay. Windows 7 has everything I need and I know it works. I have no reason to upgrade to windows 10 in the near future. Maybe windows 10.1. 

And to access the control panel, i had to search it or go through my computer > System > Control Panel. Windows 7, its there in the start menu.

the only think i like about 10 is the search bar. Can't knock it till you've tried it. Well i've tried it, and had a terrible experience

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

Let me think...

Bill Gates: Mhhh, I have to release Win 10... What can I do?

Manager: Mhh. Eureka! Let's create a soupe made by Windows 7 and Windows 8!

Bill Gates: You are a Genius! Let's create Windows 10!

In the kitchen...

Bill Gates: Hey Ronald, can you create for me a soupe made by Windows 7 and Windows 8?

Ronald (chef): Of course Bill! Wait one year.

59224706.jpg

Bill Gates: Ronald do you finished the soupe?

Ronald: Yes, I have. Here you are Windows 10.

Bill Gates: Thank you Ronald! Now I can release Windows 10! I only have to insert the soupe in the web and then force the updater of all the computers of the world!

That's the real story of the creation of Windows 10. :D

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

Upgraded day of release. Great Operating System. No faults for me works very well.

Got my old fashioned start bar back, with apps. Best of both worlds. Integration between Win 10, Win Phone and Xbox One is a nice feature of the OS. 

Only gripe I have is the way it activates. Using you're motherboard to check activation instead of using a product key. Can't replace my motherboard without having to buy a new Win 10 licence as it doesn't have a unique product key to even do telephone activation!

ya, I keep getting the windows updater saying "Ready to install windows 10" and I just say, "Not ready to deal with the glitches". So i decline it everytime it tries to install

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

Had 10 now for a while and other then a few quirks and only one freeze really like it came from 7 to 10 so it still feels like home :)

CEO - The Lazy Truckers

VTL

Click here to join The Lazy Truckers

It's amazing how the the brain ignores the "the" before the second "the"
Read that again....

microsoft changed there agreements again.. this time thay wanna scan you pc under windows 10 for illigal software and non microsoft lic. hardware to stop you using it.

link following soon *searching for an english source, becouse i seen it in a german yt video*

Exaggerated click bait... An actual explanation from people with more than half a brain cell:

Let me think...

Bill Gates: Mhhh, I have to release Win 10... What can I do?

Manager: Mhh. Eureka! Let's create a soupe made by Windows 7 and Windows 8!

Bill Gates: You are a Genius! Let's create Windows 10!

In the kitchen...

Bill Gates: Hey Ronald, can you create for me a soupe made by Windows 7 and Windows 8?

Ronald (chef): Of course Bill! Wait one year.

59224706.jpg

Bill Gates: Ronald do you finished the soupe?

Ronald: Yes, I have. Here you are Windows 10.

Bill Gates: Thank you Ronald! Now I can release Windows 10! I only have to insert the soupe in the web and then force the updater of all the computers of the world!

That's the real story of the creation of Windows 10. :D

The only thing which is wrong is the whole part with Bill Gates...he does not work for mircrosoft for at least 7 years now......;)

I'm holding now, since I can't login to my school website, and no internet banking service provided for Windows 10 in South Korea.

I can't even buy a book in online store!

And goverment recommends to not to upgrade to Windows 10, since it has no Active X support.

But no Active X Support should be a good thing, or not?

Well  :wub: Windows 10. I've only had 2 crashes (touch wood) but its all good. DirectX12 - um I never new I had it so no graphic difference.

You wont see a difference with dx12 if the games don't support it......ETS2 still only runs on DX9.

Windows 10 is a flop, it only has 0.39% market penetration.  Windows 7 is currently at 60.75% and still growing.  Windows 8 and 8.1 are a combined 15.86% and XP is 11.74%

http://www.netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx?qprid=10&qpcustomd=0

Windows 7 - 100 million after SIX MONTHS.

Windows 8 - 40 million in the first month (outpaced windows 7).

Windows 10 - 52 million in 22 days.

Yep, seems like a flop to me. /s

Are you really dumb enough to think that 22 days is long enough to catch up with 6 YEARS worth of sales. Not to mention your source uses data that hasn't been reviewed and it's a month out of date.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived