Ets 2 MP Login Problem .

HanDMRZ

Firstly hello dear admins and users i have a some problem i will explain that to u quickly. I have this problem many times but didnt try to find the solutions my problem is my password changing or reseting without my perm. i mean when i try to join ets 2 mp it says invalid password and i going to website of ets 2 mp and changing pass it was fixing but today it did again. but after i change my pass. the launcher kept saying "invalid password" my expect from admins solve this bug or help me wht i should to do.

Never Share your password with anyone!

To respond to OPs question: we are currently investigating the issue, we got a bug report a couple of days ago and are looking into why changing the password via the frontpage don't work. In the mean time to get in-game, use the password you got via email from us.

We've deployed a fix for this issue, could you please try again and verify if you're able to change your password now?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.