Non expiring Jobs

ViperSRT

Question

Hi All,

Today I downloaded the latest ETS2 MP update and logged in. I again see that the jobs have expiry times as high as 2908 hours. Every job is having expiry time more than 2800 hours. Each time a MP update comes in, this issues is observed I guess. Any ways to fix this issue..

I tried resetting economy from console, take a nap in game, quick travel to service station etc.. Even though the jobs change/reset, the expiry time is always around 2900 hours. Any idea how to fix this.... I used to have a blind eye towards this issue, but recently what is happening is, when I take a fresh job, I see the trailer parked somewhere on roof OR its already damaged 100% OR all trailers thrown off everywhere in the company etc.. 

Hoping for a quick resolution of this issue. Thanks in advance!!! 

naah i think it might not work because the timer is timer  :/ cant be changed, and need to wait :(

Yeah, This looks to be the case. Need to wait out until times expires :(. So that is fine, but my only question now is like, since server is common and time is reset for all players, why is it that only few players get the unlimited expiry time issue and rest of them do not  :huh: . Everyone should have hit the issue unless they have created a new profile after the update, but that does not seem to be the case here :(

Yeah, This looks to be the case. Need to wait out until times expires :(. So that is fine, but my only question now is like, since server is common and time is reset for all players, why is it that only few players get the unlimited expiry time issue and rest of them do not  :huh: . Everyone should have hit the issue unless they have created a new profile after the update, but that does not seem to be the case here :(

well yeah... you should do all ingame jobs xD, then case is done xD

Recording Convoys for free! Contact me here or on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143679569/

well yeah... you should do all ingame jobs xD, then case is done xD

Ok then, now that this is not solvable, accept my request for official racing :D I've posted my nomination in that thread ;) Hoping to achieve 160+ with my 730 HP Scania(with trailer of course, if not, roll over imminent ;))

I wont be available for the race :( Saw the event date and time just now :( Got commitments :( I feel so sad I'm gonna miss the race, that too the 1st official one in MP history :'(

but wont be last. but its not the section to talk about it :)

Recording Convoys for free! Contact me here or on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143679569/