Non expiring Jobs

ViperSRT

Question

Hi All,

Today I downloaded the latest ETS2 MP update and logged in. I again see that the jobs have expiry times as high as 2908 hours. Every job is having expiry time more than 2800 hours. Each time a MP update comes in, this issues is observed I guess. Any ways to fix this issue..

I tried resetting economy from console, take a nap in game, quick travel to service station etc.. Even though the jobs change/reset, the expiry time is always around 2900 hours. Any idea how to fix this.... I used to have a blind eye towards this issue, but recently what is happening is, when I take a fresh job, I see the trailer parked somewhere on roof OR its already damaged 100% OR all trailers thrown off everywhere in the company etc.. 

Hoping for a quick resolution of this issue. Thanks in advance!!! 

Try going to singleplayer and sleep, because changing economy and sleeping is disabled while in Multiplayer :), it might help! And you're having so much time because If you might get kicked from the server while afk you could join back in and get your trailer, ofcourse not when you will be online next day, but in 5-6 mins...! And as well MP and SP times have HUUGE Difference!

Recording Convoys for free! Contact me here or on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143679569/

Try going to singleplayer and sleep, because changing economy and sleeping is disabled while in Multiplayer :), it might help! And you're having so much time because If you might get kicked from the server while afk you could join back in and get your trailer, ofcourse not when you will be online next day, but in 5-6 mins...! And as well MP and SP times have HUUGE Difference!

Haha, thanks, but I tried that as well!!! Usually when I start the game, and before I press "Drive" button, all jobs will be having expiry of about 5 mins to 22 hours, but the moment I click the "drive" button, login to server happens and then, the expiry is back to 2900+ hours :).

But try to take 1 trailer in singleplayer and go to sleep then :D! But the trailers flying around is usual from the last update, its SCS problem, and came over to MP :), but still havent encountered this trailer bug with hours :D, you need to get used with flying trailers :D, i was once driving clamly in city when i got hit in the face with my own trailer from the company :D, laughed myself almoust half :D

• Upvote 1

But try to take 1 trailer in singleplayer and go to sleep then :D! But the trailers flying around is usual from the last update, its SCS problem, and came over to MP :), but still havent encountered this trailer bug with hours :D, you need to get used with flying trailers :D, i was once driving clamly in city when i got hit in the face with my own trailer from the company :D, laughed myself almoust half :D

Hahahahaha :D Ok, cool, But not sure how it is a SCS bug, coz I never saw that issue ever in SP mode, but I see that issue frequently in MP mode. I'll try taking a job in SP mode and then after finishing it, login to MP mode and see if issue goes off... Thanks!!

Hahahahaha :D Ok, cool, But not sure how it is a SCS bug, coz I never saw that issue ever in SP mode, but I see that issue frequently in MP mode. I'll try taking a job in SP mode and then after finishing it, login to MP mode and see if issue goes off... Thanks!!

Yeah try it maybe it helps!, but in singleplayer there wont be any trailers stacking into eatcother!, you're the only one who sees the trailers in companies and they wont spawn into eatch others :D, you're only taking the trailer which you see :D! But good luck on that try, i hope it helps!

Yeah try it maybe it helps!, but in singleplayer there wont be any trailers stacking into eatcother!, you're the only one who sees the trailers in companies and they wont spawn into eatch others :D, you're only taking the trailer which you see :D! But good luck on that try, i hope it helps!

Hey, I tried taking and finishing a job in SP mode, during the job, did quick travel to service station, slept during the job etc. After finishing the job, quit the game and started MP. Again I see jobs with 2800+ hours :(

I belive that it's caused by the server time being reset when it updates.

So, your savegame is in the future, and jobs will expire afther the savegame time. .....

• Upvote 1

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

So, your savegame is in the future, and jobs will expire afther the savegame time. .....

Haha would love if the glitch would work in real life as well :D! , but seriously tought its kinda disturbing that you cant change trailers after sleeping...

• Upvote 1

all jobs seem to last like 2000+ hours in game -_-

And it's annoying because i want to sometimes find a specific job and i just get like the same jobs for ages -_-

c36a509f2df0aab9f0646cfca919e493.png

Quicktravelling helps :D, just go to another city :D but yeah its annoying to find job with a friend like that :(

• Upvote 2

Shouldnt be worried as it gives you extra time to deliver it :P also more time for the vtc aswell

Haha, delivery time is unchanged :D Its usually less than a day in game :P Only expiry time is 2.8k+ hours. That means, no new jobs for next 2.8k hours in game :( Its like be happy with whatever You have right now, and do not expect anything for next 50 years in Your life  :huh:

Haha ok, thanks!! But why does this happen only with few players and not all :P Couple of months back, after some specific sequence of resetting economy and sleeping etc, I was able to resolve the issue and  job expiry times were back to normal. Same sequence not working now :(

hehe :P what happens if you take older savegame?, are there still 2800+ hours untill end of load :D?, like old savegame 1 week back or so :)... maybe it helps?

Nice Idea :) But did not work :( Loaded 2 weeks old save, job expiry times showed 1750 hours, loaded back the latest save, expiry times back to 2700+ hours. Repeated same steps with  force_economy_reset set as 1 from console. Jobs changed, but expiry times remained same :( But nice Idea and was worth to try :) Thanks!! BUt how come You are not hitting the issue :P

No idea :D the most of my time im not online ingame :D, and when I'm online im pretty much recording events ingame :) not sure, maybe i do have the same issue as well :) but did you try it singleplayer :)? "force_economy_reset set as 1"

• Upvote 1