Name tags

Question

Hi, I'm a relatively new user of the mod (and enjoying it loads), and have noticed some users have extra things before their usernames. For example, most people have blablabla123, but some people have [CSG] blablabla123, or someone I saw earlier whilst in a convoy had things like Pilot blablabla123, with the tags ahead of the names being in a different colour, e.g. red or green (as shown) . I'm just wondering what the tags mean, and how to get them? Thanks.

6 answers to this question

Thanks for the help, and the quick reply! I'll test it when Steam finishes updating ETS2 so it's compatible with the mod.

The tags only have meaning to you or your company. It could represent what you like the most or a nickname you're known by. As long as there is nothing negative and you keep MOD or ADMIN out of the tag. It's free for what ever you want it for. 

Also to Quite above. Yes it is in settings. Also a little tip. Don't use black. It's hard to see.