Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.1.9.3 has been released.

mwl4

I've bought the new DLC (https://steamcommunity.com/games/227300/announcements/detail/38630237387793423) - Painted a new Skin and i was kicked from the Server. Oo

Bug in the new Version ?

Open your refrigerator door, and you summon forth more light than the total amount enjoyed by most households in the 18th century. The world at night, for much of history, was a very dark place indeed. (Bill Bryson)

The new paint job DLC isn't supported yet.

Oh ok. I've load a older Save Game, everythink works fine. Thanks. :)

Open your refrigerator door, and you summon forth more light than the total amount enjoyed by most households in the 18th century. The world at night, for much of history, was a very dark place indeed. (Bill Bryson)

Hello, basically the new update was released, and it didn't work for me. After checking the forums, I tried to install it a few more times. After a while, the ets2mp just wouldn't load when I clicked on the desktop icon. I then uninstalled ets2mp using control panel. When I installed it again, a message saying that it couldn't run as a file named something like steam.ll.adp was not there. I then uninstalled and installed steam, and reinstalled ets2mp, but the same message that the steam file was not there appeared. How can I get it to work? Please help!

Hello, basically the new update was released, and it didn't work for me. After checking the forums, I tried to install it a few more times. After a while, the ets2mp just wouldn't load when I clicked on the desktop icon. I then uninstalled ets2mp using control panel. When I installed it again, a message saying that it couldn't run as a file named something like steam.ll.adp was not there. I then uninstalled and installed steam, and reinstalled ets2mp, but the same message that the steam file was not there appeared. How can I get it to work? Please help!

Create a topic in the help section or create a ticket at http://ets2mp.com/support/

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Hi,

Please check where your folder 'SteamApps' is installed

It should be somewhere in here: C:/ProgramFilesx86/Steam

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Hi,

Please check where your folder 'SteamApps' is installed

It should be somewhere in here: C:/ProgramFilesx86/Steam

Ok, I have found out that it is called api.dll. I had to move onto my phone as I 've gone out, but assuming I do find it, where do I move it to?

Ok, I have found out that it is called api.dll. I had to move onto my phone as I 've gone out, but assuming I do find it, where do I move it to?

Are you sure it's api.dll and not steam_api.dll? Or could you make a screenshot from the error please, then I will help you further.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.