The Leeds Lad's Tips For Players Old and New

Done on a tablet - spelling errors may be present. Thread will look pretty later.

These are just some tips for everyone who plays Euro Truck Simulator 2, old and new!

Tip #1 - Before you play Multiplayer (or if you haven't already), I recommend you get a software that can record your trips.

You can find some in this thread: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/19025-best-dash-cam-programs/

This will literally save your life if you run into someone who's only intent is to break the rules and cause distress to other players.

Tip #2 - For new players. I recommend you get at least 5 hours playing experience before you start playing Multiplayer, so you can learn the basics and get a chance to get yourself ready for the big world that is MP. Of course, I'm not forcing you, but it'll benefit you and everyone else if you take the time to play on single player first.

Tip #3 - If you cause an accident non-deliberately, its best if you apologise to the person you caused an accident with. You will only end up getting reported and possibly banned.

Tip #4 - Take extra care when driving in high populated areas, such as Rotterdam and the Europoort. Driving like a lunatic will only result in you crashing and/or getting spotted by an admin, who will then punish you accordingly.

Tip #5 - It's best if you're new to stay away from high populated places. If you have Going East, you can practice driving there as there are few players that drive around there. You can still experience coming into vicinity with other players, while still having space for yourself to learn.

More tips to come soon!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Yes, I personally agree with Tip #2. It would be in your best interest to play SP for a bit and get used to the roads because if you go on MP straight away, you may break a rule like drive on the wrong side or something and then get banned so if you learn how to drive properly, you won't get banned.

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...