What do you think about Italians?

Alex [ITA]

Hello guys. In Switzerland I heard two people speaking about one other person with a straw hat; they murmured something and finally they said " mafioso ". In Italy we aren't all in the mafia, so here we are with the question: what do you think about Italy and Italians?

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

Not sure what Slovenians have against Italians but many people here hate everything Italian, my opinion is they are people like us, they make some cool cars, eat good food and they eat  a lot, + my father -truck driver- worked for Paganella  in Mantova and they seemed to be nice people, so nothing against you people, maybe too much mafia tho

I had an Italian colleague when I worked in germany, claimed he wasn't skilled at making food… he was totally a liar… he made risotto that was amazing.

He also taught me how to speak to customers in Italian (what the *bleep* do you want) when they called, and when I've been to Italy, I only got a positive impression of the people. Trying to help even if not understanding English etc.

Yeah. italians make pizza and pasta and other lovely recipes.

For example: one month ago I cooked pasta with tomatoes and it was perfect. Salt, pepper and basil were in perfect doses. My mum and my sister complimented me so much. Hehehe...

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

Went to Italy 2 years ago. It's a beautiful country with some nice buildings and landscape. Ofcourse, the people were very nice and willing to speak English.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I had an Italian colleague when I worked in germany, claimed he wasn't skilled at making food… he was totally a liar… he made risotto that was amazing.

He also taught me how to speak to customers in Italian (what the *bleep* do you want) when they called, and when I've been to Italy, I only got a positive impression of the people. Trying to help even if not understanding English etc.

Yes , Italian's can make amazing food :))

I am living in Italy for few months already , I can't talk Italian too well and there are not a lot of english speaking people :(

I have visited Bologna and Roma untill now, what city should I visit next?

Did you like my post? If yes, hit that like button. Thanks 

Archived