ETS2MP international Race [APPROVED BY I<3VODKA] [VIDEO IN ANOTHER TOPIC!]

EstSpartan

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats as well a challange :P!

You do know all it takes is one person to not see (or get trolled by those things, if they start going down they can cause you to stop and stall instead of slipping threw like a idiot could in real life :P) and crashes to cause MP's worlds biggest pileup right? At which time the race would be a complete fail...

Remember we are talking EU2 here... The server they killed the community for a few months back and is now basically a ghost town...

My first option (prob the best and has a nice scenery :):

82skezZ.jpg

My second Option (base game map):

2qokUdH.jpg

Q9KcKxX.jpg

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

We do need a new route, as we cannot have any rail crossings. Some people would be lucky and drive right though them but for some others they might be closed and have to wait which is unfair.

Edit: Could I just have my company in the listings changed to Swift Group, since I'm in the same company as Sgt Salt.

Well we could change the route, but not sure about players who do not look at this topic again and have already trained on that route :P

Recording Convoys for free! Contact me here or on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143679569/

- Your Truck: Volvo FH16 750 2015

- Horsepower: 750HP

- Ingame Name: [LKW Tr.] Mauricelyw

- Company: LKW Logistics Transportation

- Steam Playing Hours: 665

- Your Truck: Scania Streamline

- Horsepower: 730

- Ingame Name: ANDIS

- Company: DSV

- Steam Playing Hours: 235

Accepted!

Well we could change the route, but not sure about players who do not look at this topic again and have already trained on that route :P

Pm them on the forum I think by default they get a email notification if not they get a mail icon.

Also put it in the topic title.

EDIT: NEW ROUTE!!

82skezZ.jpg

It'll be fun trust me :) I'll time it in a custom MAN truck (engine/trans swap, using the new Benz trans and a Scania 730) because man's shifting is too slow XD

SUS0M9O.gif

Pm them on the forum I think by default they get a email notification if not they get a mail icon.

Also put it in the topic title.

It'll be fun trust me :) I'll time it in a custom MAN truck (engine/trans swap, using the new Benz trans and a Scania 730) because man's shifting is too slow XD

Hehe, you know right no Hybrids allowed? ;), or i got you wrong :)?

I'm doing it offline ;) I'll revert back assuming I can make it ;) works deadly slow so they may hand out pay Thursday...

I also have notepad++ always open so ctrl+z 2 times and done :)

And here's my truck, it looks more show then go :P but it kinda is lol...

ds78wk8.jpg

SUS0M9O.gif

I'm doing it offline ;) I'll revert back assuming I can make it ;) works deadly slow so they may hand out pay Thursday...

I also have notepad++ always open so ctrl+z 2 times and done :)

And here's my truck, it looks more show then go :P but it kinda is lol...

ds78wk8.jpg

hehe :D good luck! :D

hey guys went through entire 5 pages on this thread and I must say this is a great initiative by all of you. I have few questions regarding this thread please answer them am a noob and don't know much about MP events.

1> The route was decided due to less traffic density on these roads but we cannot deny the fact that there will be traffic on roads, so who is responsible in case  of the race participant crash with another user (who is not a race participant) and that user reports back to admin about incident...? are there any specific rules for participants of this race..?

2>Isn't it bit dangerous to allow people race on public servers?

hey guys went through entire 5 pages on this thread and I must say this is a great initiative by all of you. I have few questions regarding this thread please answer them am a noob and don't know much about MP events.

1> The route was decided due to less traffic density on these roads but we cannot deny the fact that there will be traffic on roads, so who is responsible in case  of the race participant crash with another user (who is not a race participant) and that user reports back to admin about incident...? are there any specific rules for participants of this race..?

2>Isn't it bit dangerous to allow people race on public servers?

1. There will Be Admins to watch over the event, and there are temporary rules for the convoy! , and as you can see no intentionally ramming allowed, and while racing you wont be racing in 2 lanes to finish, everybody will be using one lane! (on Country roads) , but on HIGHWAYS you can use all 2, or 3 lanes (WHICH are going right way) , No wrong way driving allowed!

2. Again there will be admins watching over the event, and We're trying to organize the event as much disasterless as we can!

- Your Truck: Volvo FH Globetrotter XL

- Horsepower: 750hp

- Ingame Name: xTerra D.o.o

- Company: MOTO TRANSPORT 

- Steam Playing Hours: 97Hours

Accepted!

so is this two at a time racing with trailers crow?

No :D, its WITHOUT TRAILERS :D!

Archived