I made a little map to show dangerous areas in ETS2 MP

marco6158
Message added by Phon,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent information. No support is provided for this guide, follow at your own risk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Very good your work and analyze. I agree 99%.  The intersection in OSLO is also very confusing and dangerous as it is very easy to pick the wrong way and collide alone or in another truck-player. Whether or not this collision is intentional. I do not know if it exists in real life in Norway but that intersection is very complicated. Your map is good should be a permanent and updateable topic from time to time. I have garage in DUISBURG for a mistake when installing ETS 2 again. I prefer Bern, less players, less chance of urban collision. The danger exists in Switzerland, the simple alpine highways and the stretch between Zurich and Bern for not being duplicated and having an access lane at the intersection. Caution in this section.