I made a little map to show dangerous areas in ETS2 MP

marco6158
Message added by Phon,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent information. No support is provided for this guide, follow at your own risk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There may be some speculation that Bratislava may no longer be a "mostly peaceful city" and may need to be changed to grey colour (normal density city) since it has become a lot busier, especially after the Steam sales. I am also going to visit some Going East! cities and ets2map.com to verify if any of the Going East! cities also need changing from white to grey if they are busy. Let's wait until the start of the school term before any changes to the map can be made and then we can make a decision together. 

Norway is usually quiet. Even around Oslo, not much happening. I usually happen to hit some convoys in Sweden but not much else.

A very dangerous road is East of Bergen. Very twisty and down hill heading to Bergen. Lots of tunnels as well. The dangerous part is the hair pin turns all going down hill. Very very easy to flip if you touch the throttle too hard.

• 2 weeks later...

New update.

Fixed roads in Hungary now they are more thin and better looking;

Oslo is now a normal density city;

Added Ports and Eurotunnel icons;

Added missing Quarry icons;

Road between Aberdeen and Edimburgh is now a road where you could find trolls/rammers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...