Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I made a little map to show dangerous areas in ETS2 MP

marco6158
Message added by Phon,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent information. No support is provided for this guide, follow at your own risk.

Well if someone have some suggestions, feel free to write them here and I'll add them in the map!

I'd like to show high density cities too, with a red dot instead of the grey one.

Ones I remember are Bergen, Malmo, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Calais, Dusseldorf then which ones are full of players most of times?

Dresden for sure, no one stops at the biggest crossroad

The mountain-road near Munchen should be red, and a " be aware of trolls"

Fixed.

Updated map:

Added some more dangerous intersections and another icon (high density city with dangerous intersections. e.g. Rotterdam)

Added more places where you should be aware of troll/rammers etc.

Added ferry routes

Added some more medium danger roads and high density cities

:)

• Upvote 2

It looks good. :)

A few potential changes:

Lille- Brussels (single lane road) as medium danger. (potential of trollls also)

Berlin, London & paris as high-densitry cities, often see lots of trucks in those cities.

Remove Bergen as high-density city, it was when Scandinavia first came out but I rarely see more than 8 trucks there. Might need a dangerous interssection X on it though. Getting out of the main city/ the area just to the north can be a nightmare.

A couple of dangerous intersection on the two lane road just to the north of Ostnabruck exist also. This road connecting the two autobahns should be classified medium-high risk also.

Dangerous intersections exist on the outskirts of Lille also.

I sort of disagree with the road from Felixstowe- Cambridge being high-risk, not a lot of traffic travels on that section, maybe medium risk at most. Same goes for Grimsby-Sheffield.

Not sure if I agree with Esbjerg-Aalboorg being high risk either.

• Upvote 1

Did some fixes in the map!

-Corrected some roads from Very Dangerous to Medium Danger;

-Added some more H-D (High Density) Cities, Dangerous Intersections, and more Medium Danger roads;

-Added a white dot icon to show "Mostly Peaceful Cities", those ones that are usually empty and there are always less than 2/3 players (give me more if you want)

White icons -> Now it means that grey dots are normal cities with normal population.

I like that you edited the road Esbjerg - Aalborg to medium. I personally have experienced some crashes but mostly that road is calm. There is one place concerning me about this road. This intersection.

Yv72Yrx.pngSome times ppl just dont watch the upcoming traffic and it is the reason of crashes in my experience. If this is happening to somebody else, please mark this intersection as dangerous.

Here is map.

JW1rylA.pngfbvd33S.png

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I like the idea, thank you, could be very helpful for new user's of the multiplayer.

Keep up the good work!

Regards

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager