What Windows 10 will delete

[VIVΛ HH] KЯΛVΛTIΞ

Just thought i will let you all know seen as it's nearly the 29th.

But updating to windows 10 will remove:

• Windows 7 Gadgets
  • Media Center
  • any OEM software (Apparently which IMO is good)
  • Windows 7 games get updated
  • There will be a replacement for Media Center.

WARNING - Windows may do something to your Anti-virus, according to the Source, it will uninstall and reinstall Anti-virus application if the subscription has ended, But it will install it's own Anti-virus,

But regardless of anything, you should make sure that you back anything up important e.g. ets2mp save file :P in case windows does something bleh.

Source  (hehehehe :P)

Jokes this is the source where i got the information from

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

Please be aware.. Windows 10 will also delete your Privacy!! Im NOT yoking nor am i trolling! im dead serious! there was/are planty of articles about this!

if you leave all the options in the quick setup assistent enabled it will phone home alot also it has been proven in some articles that Microsoft has NOT removed some of the "spying" tools used in the Technical Preview from the RTM.. Thay continiue using it to develop Windows 10.1.

i dont really hate Microsoft (its more Mr. Balmer and Mr. Gates) but Snowdon has proven Microsoft works hand in hand with NSA.

If you dont care.. fine.. its your data, your passworts, your life. :)

i just wanted to raise awareness about the FACT that Windows 10 (but not only windows 10) is "deleting" your Privacy. All over the World!

Please consider using a search engine (recommand duckduckgo) to look up: windows malware spyware

Greatings

sysp-73354.png

^Stop spreading FUD

Every major software company have done this, and it's not coming with Windows 10, it's been there since XP and is possible to disable unless you're on the Insider program, in which case it's a part of the development process and anyone signed up for it should be aware of it (you read the EULA, right?)

^^

I would of replied to his comment about the privacy thing but tbh, i reckon they use some of it as a general thing of what users use the most on the OS, what kind gender of people use specific things?

If you get what i means .

But i saw mr balmer then thought who is he?

But i'm sure Windows collects certain data so they are aware what software needs improving, what doesn't get used in the OS, i'm not overly bothered what Microsoft do, I've used them for years and will carry on doing and i've had no problems (Just problems caused by me being bored) :D

and Well said Tuxy:)

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

^

you have said that before so you don't need to remind us of that ;) every thread what's about win 10 you are negative in it (well almost) 

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/16893-windows-10/#entry119412

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/15649-windows-10-support/#entry119413

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/15649-windows-10-support/#entry121488

no kravaty, i use windows but linux as well..

i guess if possible ill stay windows 7 till end of extended support.. its not to long i switched from vista to 7 so my 7 is frash ;)

i dont have money the money it would take to have an apple.. besides linux is well :)

i hope there is no problem with freedom of speech? :D @TheFlyingDutchman

http://www.gnu.org/proprietary/proprietary-surveillance.en.html#SpywareInWindows

sysp-73354.png

it isnt fud! search it if you dont beleave me

it's fud when you say that, provide a source, don't tell people to search for it themselves. Burden of proof is on the accusor.

^^

I actually googled it on that ducky thing? wut

but nothing came up about it so i'd love to see the source

it isnt fud! search it if you dont beleave me.. on the other hand.. maybe its only me (as a german) how values his privacy and data higher than anyone else. i just wanted to rise awareness - i dont care if you care or not.. i only care about you knowing this! :D

If you valued your privacy you'd live on a island in the middle of nowhere on your own. The fact is that your government is constantly monitoring you, websites you use will be monitoring you, ect... If you were really concerned about privacy you wouldn't be on the internet for a start.

If you valued your privacy you'd live on a island in the middle of nowhere on your own. The fact is that your government is constantly monitoring you, websites you use will be monitoring you, ect... If you were really concerned about privacy you wouldn't be on the internet for a start.

sry, the USA & GB are not my governments.

sysp-73354.png

^^

That's harsh

but funny xD but im sure all government agencies spy on peeps

Have you slept the past 20 years? GNU, though well intentioned is spreading FUD to push forward their agenda (which I agree with, I just don't agree with the methods).

The sources they provide regarding eg. bitlocker recovery keys are not sourced from any noteworthy place other than a blogpost by a Fin.

What GNU writes on that page is pretty much the definition of FUD, considering the sources don't actually back it up with trustworthy sources(aka. wouldn't pass the NPOV requirement on wikipedia for example).

Have you slept the past 20 years? GNU, though well intentioned is spreading FUD to push forward their agenda (which I agree with, I just don't agree with the methods).

The sources they provide regarding eg. bitlocker recovery keys are not sourced from any noteworthy place other than a blogpost by a Fin.

What GNU writes on that page is pretty much the definition of FUD, considering the sources don't actually back it up with trustworthy sources(aka. wouldn't pass the NPOV requirement on wikipedia for example).

did you follow all the links? there is a ref. to france media and to pcworld as to microsoft it self as proof in the blog post linkd by gnu, also there is a link to techworm with a analogy to f-secures eula which should if read show what can happen if you dont read the eulas.

so there is proof aka facts in all of this.. you can only miss this or say its fud if you blind or really dont want to care. it looks like for me, you dont want to care. the only way to keep it away and not to think(!) about it is to persuade yourself with "its fud".. well its ok.. you may do and think what you want.. leave it to others to think about it the way thay want to.

the facts are there.. i dont make this up.. i just tell.. if you want to protest, protest at gnu, techworm, and pcworld.

you cant fud the truth!

sysp-73354.png

Archived