What is this mod trailer for MP?

Trole43 [ESP]

I'm pretty sure that there is no prob;em with modifying a pre-existing trailer in the game to have the texture of a piece of scenery because everything is already included in the base game. I'm certain that is what was done with this mod: http://metaltigersa.co.za/opentop.html

It's not a real in-game trailer and it is not part of any DLC. That trailer is a hybrid. The player modified his save to change parts of the trailer so it would look like that. It is allowed.

I know TheLeedsLad has tutorials here on the forums on how to make hybrid trucks. I think he also have them for trailers.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Interesting... I tried to put a speed camera on my trailer and it crashed my game ~_~ If only that worked... the havoc i could do on the highways :D

Maybe it is time to toy around with trailers and loads again for fun...

Also might i point out the trailer has "runner" tires on it :P 100% save file mod lol

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

I'm pretty sure that there is no prob;em with modifying a pre-existing trailer in the game to have the texture of a piece of scenery because everything is already included in the base game. I'm certain that is what was done with this mod: http://metaltigersa.co.za/opentop.html

It's not a real in-game trailer and it is not part of any DLC. That trailer is a hybrid. The player modified his save to change parts of the trailer so it would look like that. It is allowed.

I know TheLeedsLad has tutorials here on the forums on how to make hybrid trucks. I think he also have them for trailers.

I have not seen yet, it must be a mod that site or dlc Scandinavia

BeethovenFM /|\ ETS2MP & ATSMP

76561197982530190.png

World of Trucks: https://worldoftrucks.com/en/online_profile.php?id=294872

^ ive yet been successful on inserting any "ai" object as a trailer or on a trailer...

But seeing as steam has gotten rid of their "no update ever" option when i started ets2 w/o doing a redownload to the current version (waste of bandwidth for 5 seconds of downloading)...

I have a video (or the material for) editing a game save but ive got litterally no time (when i do i have no drive in doing more "work" <_<)

I'll keep toying around but unless i find out how they got a ai trailer (maybe enabling the traffic mod will help) i cant help in this :D

SUS0M9O.gif

The only way you can mod trailers is via save editing, which I do not have a tutorial on, I'm afraid. It's because you can't buy trailers in a truck dealer  ;)

Well, yeah, I know that. That's why I said the player have modified their save. I just speculated you might have a tutorial on how to do it for trailers as well. Now I have confirmation that you don't. XD

I have not seen yet, it must be a mod that site or dlc Scandinavia

The player modified their save file so trailers he pick up will appear like that. It's not a DLC.

It's not a hybrid trailer nor part of Scandinavia.

It's just a very rare trailer AI only.

It is a hybrid trailer. You can make the trailers you pick look like that by modifying your save files. It definitely is not a AI trailer. Well, the trailer itself may be but the thing as a whole isn't. AI does not have Runner tires. In fact... absolutely no trailer has them or any other of the tires the player can install on their truck. Not even the AI's trucks have any sort of custom tires. Only way to get those on trailer is by modifying the save.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

^ ive yet been successful on inserting any "ai" object as a trailer or on a trailer...

But seeing as steam has gotten rid of their "no update ever" option when i started ets2 w/o doing a redownload to the current version (waste of bandwidth for 5 seconds of downloading)...

I have a video (or the material for) editing a game save but ive got litterally no time (when i do i have no drive in doing more "work" <_<)

I'll keep toying around but unless i find out how they got a ai trailer (maybe enabling the traffic mod will help) i cant help in this :D

Haha, what about red lights? :D

can't it be the replacement trailer for the scandinavian dlc for people who doesnt have the dlc?

Look at the wheels.

GP53e75.jpg

I've been wanting to get these trailers for a few months now and I think I've finally got it!

I want to start off by saying that as far as i'm aware these kind of modified trailers are allowed provided they are made from base game assets and do not use wheels from the Raven DLC (that I don't have anyway) because they make the games of other players crash.

The trailer goes invisible except for the refrigerator unit and the wheels once you get far enough away from it.

I added a container load from the gooseneck trailer which has lights built into the load so I could safely use it in MP knowing that if the trailer went invisible other players would still see a blue container and all the proper lights.

After I attached the trailer to my truck I noticed it stayed solid no matter how far away I got, since Trole43 didn't say anything about it disappearing within a close radius i'll assume it's visible to other players too.

Notice how the white trailer on my truck is still visible despite it being the furthest away from the camera (Pic from SP before disabling trailer mod and going to MP)

SORF19H.jpg

Edit: Instructions posted on page 2 (all white trailer, no blue container)

^ What you have done? That trailers was originally created to ETS1, inherited to German Truck Simulator and UK Truck Simulator and others scs games before ETS2. Those trailers were reused with upgrades textures in ETS2 as ia traffic trailers and map props.

I dont know what you did to get that buggy thing, because those trailers are already on the game and have their own .sii files.

trailer : trailer.reefer {	accessories[]: .reefer.tchassis	accessories[]: .reefer.trwheel0	accessories[]: .reefer.trwheel1	accessories[]: .reefer.trwheel2}vehicle_accessory: .reefer.tchassis{    	data_path: "/def/vehicle/trailer/reefer/chassis.sii"}vehicle_wheel_accessory: .reefer.trwheel0{	offset: 0    	data_path: "/def/vehicle/t_wheel/single.sii"}vehicle_wheel_accessory: .reefer.trwheel1{	offset: 2    	data_path: "/def/vehicle/t_wheel/single.sii"}vehicle_wheel_accessory: .reefer.trwheel2{	offset: 4    	data_path: "/def/vehicle/t_wheel/single.sii"}

Could you show what you did to get that trailer? I think you created new .sii with wrong the wrong models.

IKTzLlO.png

^ IDK how they got that one trailer to glitch but for the others they have used a gooseneck and a reefer or that type of trailler (krone coolliner etc)

1hgUhkP.jpg

Edit: Just for Laughs :D

S1j4kIs.jpg

Edit2:

I just realized i got the trailer...

It's the  /def/vehicle/trailer/schmitz/universal/chassis.sii

the one place ive found it at (we have over 400 delivery points, so i knocked out the duplicates) is at the company.volatile.cont_port.oslo

Basically editing your save file replacing the source_company to above should give you the trailer as long as its the def as stated.

Oh Ignore the yacht XD

SD7OY66.jpg

Last Edit:

Get this trailer in game W/O mods :D prob wont happen... (ignore the wheels i was lazy)

pRd3oFm.jpg

SUS0M9O.gif

It is a hybrid trailer. You can make the trailers you pick look like that by modifying your save files. It definitely is not a AI trailer. Well, the trailer itself may be but the thing as a whole isn't. AI does not have Runner tires. In fact... absolutely no trailer has them or any other of the tires the player can install on their truck. Not even the AI's trucks have any sort of custom tires. Only way to get those on trailer is by modifying the save.

I tought it was obvious that I wasn't referring to wheels, but only the trailer..

And yes. It is definitely an AI trailer, as I've seen it various times on Sp without using Traffic Mods. So yes, you're wrong it's an AI trailer minus the custom wheels.

^ What you have done? That trailers was originally created to ETS1, inherited to German Truck Simulator and UK Truck Simulator and others scs games before ETS2. Those trailers were reused with upgrades textures in ETS2 as ia traffic trailers and map props.

I've based it off of a metaltiger mod, the "all flatbed trailer" mod. I opened the mod and went to def>vehicle>trailer>gooseneck_cargo40.sii and all I did from there was change the chassis to "/def/vehicle/trailer/reefer/chassis_a.sii". White trailers only appeared at NBFC and Polaris Lines for me, all others had a company logo on them. Not that big of a problem once you enable devcam and know how to teleport in SP.

They go invisible once you get a short distance away, but appear to remain solid once attached to your truck.

There is also a "chassis_b" that has a different refrigerator unit.

Images

Reefer "chassis_a" has a Carrier refrigerator unit

tv5gctc.jpg

Reefer "chassis_b" has a Thermo King refrigerator unit

K9lfpQo.jpg

Trailer attached to truck

6dfBCFC.jpg

I can't provide a download because the only way I know how to make these is by editing another mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived