Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Game Crash "Fatal Error" Only in MP and After I have connected

mjthegamer1

Question

I go into singleplayer and everything is fine...I have reinstalled the game 3 times, two of the times i have deleted all ETS2 and ETS2MP related files and started from scratch. New save games and everything. As soon as I enter multiplayer and connect to a server I crash and get a fatal error message. It asks me if I'd like to send the crash log and I usually say yes. But I doubt anything is done from that. I am at the end of my rope with this and really need help figuring out the problem. Please reply,

- Evan

I can drive around sometimes for a little bit before it crashes....Odd..

24 answers to this question

Sorry late response. I saw another post similar to mine after posting this, a comment said to run MP as Administrator. I feel dumb but that worked. Haha, sometimes it's the simple things that really get to it. Any idea of why this fixes a fatal error crash though? I'm curious. Maybe something to look into. Btw I am the only account on my computer and I am the administrator.

Thanks. Also, what version of ets2 do I now need? Does the mod need me to upgrade from 1.8.13? I can't find 1.19.2.1s on steam, the closest  I can find is 1.19 and 1.19x.

I go into singleplayer and everything is fine...I have reinstalled the game 3 times, two of the times i have deleted all ETS2 and ETS2MP related files and started from scratch. New save games and everything. As soon as I enter multiplayer and connect to a server I crash and get a fatal error message. It asks me if I'd like to send the crash log and I usually say yes. But I doubt anything is done from that. I am at the end of my rope with this and really need help figuring out the problem. Please reply,
- Evan
I can drive around sometimes for a little bit before it crashes....Odd..

Same crashes were before.. i have been having them before, it might be done by people who are using not suitable mods.. encountered them most around most populated areas...

Recording Convoys for free! Contact me here or on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143679569/

^

mods has been disabled now so that issue must be solved for crashing around :)

hmm, not these ones what can be done on the trailers example adding raven tires to trailer and you can crash everyone around you or editing savegame bit wrongly what can cause everyone crash except you :)

Recording Convoys for free! Contact me here or on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143679569/

^Try using a host to upload your screenshots. eg imgur.com

For logs you can use http://pastebin.com

Ok thanks! that worked but now what should i send a screenshot of? People say its a crash.log which i dont have i only see crash and others say the config.log is one but i only see config or config.dat and then i see another folder that says logs so can someone help me on which one im supposed to take a screenshot of? :blink:

^You can use that website to upload your pictures there as well and then give the forums software here that link to include the picture.

"Just because it is used for some other stupid things, doesn't mean that you can't use it for more useful things"

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!