Post your car

yahhoow

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ The leeds lad: That's why I stay away from them and don't let them drive my car, because before you know it.. they got it crashed..

@ Dave: Looks good, your first car or?

Yeah my first- I got a provisional licence :) Even if registered as a second driver on the insurance its still £137 per month!!!

^  

I think that it looks cool, as long as it doesn't make that "wanna be" v8 sound!

Welll....uhmmm...it does. It is one of those craply modified cars... I have to get them ladies somehow :D

^^

They've stopped making them :(

News Article

It's a shame, You'll always be able to find them for sale though and I like the older ones before they added in the transit engine with the nasty bonnet hump anyway.

I never like the Defenders, they are basically tractors in the form of a car... very uncomfortable and loud

Horses for courses, even though that's what separates them from all the modern 4x4s you get these days. I have grown up around them and loved them my whole life. They have character which is something lacking from most other vehicles of the same type. Although it's loud I do find it comfortable, not as much as a expensive city car but enough to drive across the country like I've found myself doing. You'd be surprised how quiet the civilian ones are though, you can have a normal conversation at 75mph on the motorway.

HwCNDlJ.gif

It's a shame, You'll always be able to find them for sale though and I like the older ones before they added in the transit engine with the nasty bonnet hump anyway.

Horses for courses, even though that's what separates them from all the modern 4x4s you get these days. I have grown up around them and loved them my whole life. They have character which is something lacking from most other vehicles of the same type. Although it's loud I do find it comfortable, not as much as a expensive city car but enough to drive across the country like I've found myself doing. You'd be surprised how quiet the civilian ones are though, you can have a normal conversation at 75mph on the motorway.

Ive never driven a defender at that speed haha... I'm more of a cheaply modified Corsa person :P

I'm 14 and live in England. When I get my driving license, I'll be paying something like 3000 euros for a subaru, which is my dream first car. We pay a lot for car insurance in England because the government are all knobjokeys! In America you get a license at 16 and pay little for insurance which is absolute bollocks. Think Leeds Lad will agree with me? XP 

BTW, some nice cars you have. Am hoping I don't end up with a Corsa XD.

I'm 20. Had a license for 1 and 1/2 years. I tried to get insured on a 2005 Subaru Impreza. Through comparethemarket - cheapest insurance was around £23k a year. If you can get a subaru for £2k a year, tell me what car and which insurance company.  

I'm 20. Had a license for 1 and 1/2 years. I tried to get insured on a 2005 Subaru Impreza. Through comparethemarket - cheapest insurance was around £23k a year. If you can get a subaru for £2k a year, tell me what car and which insurance company.  

WHat ??? 

cheapest insurance was around £23k a year

Archived