The true trucking experience

xhavefunx

The true trucking experience  

199 members have voted

1. 1. How much horsepower do you drive?

2. 2. How fast do you drive? (On the freeway)

• 60 - 70 (37 - 43 mph)
    • 70 - 80 (43 - 49 mph)
    • 80 - 90 (49 - 55 mph)
    • 90 - 100 (55 - 62 mph)
    • 100+ (62+ mph)
  3. 3. What distances do you prefer to drive? (Multiple choice available)

• Very short (1 - 50km/31mi)
    • Short (50 - 200km/124mi)
    • Medium (200 - 500km/310mi)
    • Long (500 - 900km/559mi)
    • Very long (900+ km)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drive as fast as the surroundings allow me and depending on my load (oil = slower) and I drive a DAF EURO 6 mainly because the indicator sound is bearable.

Ohh yes I love the daf indicator sound too :D

I drive a 750 volvo, max it out but can stop when needed to. I prefer short-medium drives due to my lack of time.

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

• 2 weeks later...

I like my scania engine(730) n transmission in new mercedes truck :D

i tend too drive as fast as possible but keeping it safe.soo this means the more trucks around me the more room ill leave and speed will drop.

if speedlimiter was 120 id drive 120 on highways yeah.but not country roads.i find 110 usualy uncomfy fast there.(unless for few secs on a straight :P )

but i love too encounter slower driving trucks and usualy i just follow em then and keep theyre speed (depends on my mood kinda)

I like my scania engine(730) n transmission in new mercedes truck :D

i tend too drive as fast as possible but keeping it safe.soo this means the more trucks around me the more room ill leave and speed will drop.

if speedlimiter was 120 id drive 120 on highways yeah.but not country roads.i find 110 usualy uncomfy fast there.(unless for few secs on a straight :P )

but i love too encounter slower driving trucks and usualy i just follow em then and keep theyre speed (depends on my mood kinda)

Yeah i sometimes encounter people behind me approaching very fast, but then staying behind me. I drive a R370 and mostly in the United Kingdom, so uphill sometimes isn't going faster than 60 km/h for me. So then they pass me. However yesterday there was this guy that stood behind me all the time. Respect  B)

I drive a 460hp Volvo FH 2012, and  A SP FH 09 At 540 HP. Sometimes i ake quick jobs for the variation, i try to do jobs in different countries. First i do alps, then i take a job at the German highways, then the UK country roads, i love Swansea - Aberdeen. I have speed limiter on, so i never go faster than 90. I tend to go 90 on highways, and on country roads as fast as the road allows me to, so 65-90. 

I dont really care about the horsepower or anything else tbh. I was driving Man lately then saw that I can use the mercedes with REAL names. That made me happy lol. Im just driving a mercedes right now cuz I've never driven in game. It looks nice and shit. If I wanted to play a fast car I woulve played a racing game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived