Steering help!!

RyanMackie480

Question

24 answers to this question

I had the same issue but you go into the logitech profiler software > options > global device settings > steering wheel settings (towards the bottom of the page) > degrees of rotation (set to 900 degrees)

That should fix the issue  :)

76561198125848184.png

Another reason why the wheel rotation is not 900 degrees is that you might be plugging your wheel in after you launch the game?
So you might want to try to plug the wheel in, open the Logitech profiler (I think this also needs to be running when you play) and then launch the game.

_______________________\\ World of Trucks :: Join gR Logistics :: Steam //________________________
8Pu7keC.png

Try setting the degree angle not in profiler, but in Windows "Game controllers" applet with profiler running in background - you may get the settings applied immediately as soon as it opens on test page - at least this trick works with my DFGT. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Solution:

Go with the first suggestion to change the degrees of rotation on your Logitech Profiler (check previous posts, I'm too lazy to repost) and then UNCHECK any and all checkboxes there that might say "allow game to change settings". You want to control that wheel from Logitech itself, it's the best way.

Also, it doesn't matter anymore in which order you do the sequence, so long as they're all plugged in and running (hardware and software).
Also, as of recently, ETS2 supports the full 900 degrees of rotation on the G27, and it is a 1:1 for me.

I had a lot of trouble with the wheel myself but once I switched the rotation and ForceFeedback control to the Logitech Profiler, all is well. (For FF, you just leave it on in-game and leave the default values, while making any and all changes through the LP )