43 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite OS?

• Mac
    • Linux/Other
    • Microsoft Windows 10
    • Microsoft Windows 8/8.1
    • Microsoft Windows 7.0

I love Windows 7 and 10. 

Hate Windows 8 & 8.1 because of the useless features.

Windows XP is also great, but I didn't vote for it due to it not being commonly supported by games, hardware, etc. anymore.  :(

Never tried Linux before, so I wont judge it yet.

Tried Mac once. I loved the design, hated bad gaming performance and lack of games all together.  :wacko:

bN1fe9S.png

in order of preference: Windows 7 - Linux (I'm working with OpenSUSE 13.2 right now) - Windows XP. Haven't tried Windows 10 or MAC-OS, so I can't put them in any baskets. Seen people with MAC-OS and it does look great, but just for compatibility reasons, I'll alway stick to Windows. 99% of the SW works there. For cell phones, Android, at least until I can see Firefox OS.

I`m most of my time using windows 7 towards gaming, but doing school work on macbook.

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

Currently running Windows 8.1 at home, mostly for "gaming" and everyday usage. My original laptop had Windows 7 which I replaced by Windows 8 but then I threw my laptop away and bought a Macbook running Yosemite. I use my laptop for school stuff and Apple development.

I'll replace Windows 8.1 as soon as possible with a consumer version of Windows 10 and Yosemite with El Capitan :)

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I used to like OS X for work, but the latest set of OS X releases have just made everything worse, at the moment I'm counting down to the day when I get a new computer at work and Linux will take the spot from my Mac.

At home I swap between Windows 10 and OpenSuSE 13.2 depending on wether I'm gaming or programming.

• 2 weeks later...

Thread archived as it is now considered inactive. If you wish for it to be reopened feel free to PM me the link to it and I will reopen it.

Archived