Can't pick up cargo

JayBatick

Question

Topic Title:  Can't pick up cargo

ETS2MP ID: JayBatick (269)

URL: /

Server Time/ Date: 2015-07-19 19:15:00

How to reproduce: You go to a company that offers jobs (In this case in Brussels) and accept one.

Screenshots / Videos: Attached file.

The attached file is a bit smaller because the original screenshot was too big (1mb)

Thanks in advance and good luck.

-JayBatick

post-34942-0-26131900-1437319512_thumb.j

10 answers to this question

Unfortunately this is a bug in game and it happens quite a lot

The best advice is F7 + Enter and hope for the best damage wise to the trailer I've had some with no damage and others with 100%

If you find a lot of your trailers are bugged I'd advice on resetting the economy

Here's how reset the economy:

1. Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3. Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
4. Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5. Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

Unfortunately this is a bug in game and it happens quite a lot

The best advice is F7 + Enter and hope for the best damage wise to the trailer I've had some with no damage and others with 100%

If you find a lot of your trailers are bugged I'd advice on resetting the economy

What happens when i restart the economy? And what to you mean with the damage when I do F7 + enter?

IMO it seems like the same as http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/18684-trailers-tripping-over-after-collection/

I believe the main reason for trailers to fly and glitch around is the other players  who spawn and drive through them while you are not in a non-collision zone

Resetting economy will simply give you new jobs, it won't solve it permanently = not a solution

When it happens, you can

a ) rescue to service (however, the assitance also damages the load)

b ) Load a save

c ) Go to SP, attach the trailer and move back to MP

Trailers which are bugged like your is in the pic can sometimes have damage you won't know if you have any until you've F7'd

IMO it seems like the same as http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/18684-trailers-tripping-over-after-collection/

I believe the main reason for trailers to fly and glitch around is the other players  who spawn and drive through them while you are not in a non-collision zone

Resetting economy will simply give you new jobs, it won't solve it permanently = not a solution

When it happens, you can

a ) rescue to service (however, the assitance also damages the load)

b ) Load a save

c ) Go to SP, attach the trailer and move back to MP

Thanks for the help guys :) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.