Rammers :P

Hey_Wtf

I actually got attacked yesterday,was driving a long trip,everything was going fine until a 3rd of the way into my journey a truck with no trailer hit the railings and nearly flipped,I broke hard,stopped and pressed y and typed lol,he was stuck on grass so I went on my way,3 mins later he was overtaking me *sigh* he rammed me twice causing me to hit the verge and a post in the ground,he drove off and I was thinking weather to go to services or carry on,WTF he came back after 3 mins "fast" he came straight for me to a head on collision while i was on verge,so i just went to my autosave and went back to pick up point.. we will beat those idiots who must be about 12 yrs old :P

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

few minutes ago in euro 1 im coming from geneve to Dijon one troll driver has proposital crashed in front with me.

some are only there to spread discord, <_<

fortunately i had a autosave 40 secs back the collision  :rolleyes:

now I have to start playing with open fraps

capa%2B1.jpg

I've been "attacked" before, and these people seem to have no care for the rules, and not care about getting banned, because many times when they are unbanned they come and do it again. That being said, there's not much we can do about it here; if you have evidence against them then you can report them the normal way and they will be deal with accordingly. 

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

I've got a huge share of "being attacked" moments myself. I hate rammers. Sadly all we can do is record and report each time. :( Just a couple days ago (Friday) I was nearly rammed. The two folks driving near me didn't have the same luck, though.

This is the video I attached to my latest report yesterday. Rammings happen around 3:40, 3:55 and the moment the rammer tries to ram me begins at 6:22. "Climax" begins at 7:50 and reaches its peak at 9:10 when I outsmart the guy.

Word of advice to all: Do not attempt to overtake someone who's driving too slowly and/or blocking your path. 80% of chance that it's a rammer setting up a road trap for you. Like in this other situation (8:46): 

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Hi guys am new around here been enjoying ets2 mp last couple of days on eu1 server :D

met my first rammer on eu1 last nite guy came thundering up in out side lane flashing to overtake so i pulled over a bit and indicated he overtook then slammed on the brakes causing me £40,000 woth of damage FFS

just read how to report so know what to do next time,apart from that enjoying mp alot an a lot of great guys on the eu1 server too.

lets not let this idiots ruin this great mod B)

Great video's Mike ty for the advise

Subscribed aswell

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

I never seem to be targeted for this stuff. For over 100,000 km in ETS2MP, getting rammed or blocked has been rare.

That's because of the speed limiter (and better moderation and rules too, of course). After it was implemented in 2014, most rammers abandoned MP and the ones that remained had to resource to alternative ways to pick on people. Before then their favorite "attack method" was to drive at their fastest speed without a trailer and slam on your rear end.

Here's one of a few examples I have:

The impact was so violent that my game froze for a brief second. Thankfully the number of incidents dropped drastically since then. They still happen but in a reduced number of cases and often in much different ways than before. I couldn't get a single wheel out of a NCZ without being wrecked at least three times most of the time, back then. It was awful. :(

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Tbh i am pretty new to ets2 mp but i always play on EU1 as i stay away from popular areas but the few and rare occasions i have had grief it is normally players driving on the wrong side of road or cutting corners like yesterday had a player cut a bend i avoided but as we scraped i managed to stay upright but he didn't. Well it cost him a recover truck and minus xp once delivered. Million dollar question will he learn from his mistake and not cut corners i highly doubt it. This is all part of online gaming there's always someone who gets a kick out of trolling others.

PixelWarrior.jpg

ETS Trolls seem to be less atm when I first started on MP it seems to be all the time and I would be making 2+ reports most days I played but I have been on for the past 2 weeks or so and only needed to make one report for blocking and ramming guy got a heavy ban from what i could see think it was nearly 3 weeks for a first offence

So the heavy bans might be making some of them think twice before doing it

As you can see, trolls and bad drivers are decreasing. One point is that many drivers are now experienced and joined a VTC for proper driving.

Another point is that we had a reporting section and now a reporting system for post gaming reporting. And ofcourse the admins are more strict against typical troll stuff ehich all might have caused a going away of the trolls.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Was going to say that it's been a while since I got dumped - until I got brake tested today. Luckily the game autosaved right before it happened. But the amount of ramming has gone down a lot since the speed limit was added, before the limiter I got rammed at least once per trip...

Only once per trip? Man, those b@$t@rd$ were quite gentle with you. When I had only three incidents on a trip it was like winning on the lotto.

GP53e75.jpg

Wow you folks have bad luck! I can play for hours at a time and have no probs with anyone, infact I see more people stopping at signs, yeilding and just having a good time..... but each MP game has their group of idi*ts that don't care to follow the rules or nothing, they are just there to annoy the players.

76561198003110721.png

@MartyTheTrucker

@NeoSpex

Oh no. You folks got us wrong. We were not talking about how often we get rammed currently. We were talking about the old days when there was no speed limiter and the rules were softer/non-existent as well as little to no moderation. Currently I rarely ever get rammed. And when I do it's often when I'm stopped at a light or when I fall for road traps. We were merely comparing how it used to be to what it is like now. Back then it was hell. Now it is Heaven when put into comparison. :)

GP53e75.jpg

Archived