Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Invalid accessories

Viperishrhyme5

Question

Hi i recently started playing ets2mp with my friend and we decide to get on the servers and play but when i join first there was no jobs in the quick jobs which i now know how to fix but after that issue i got disconnected from the server due to "Invalid accessories" but i don't have any mods i don't even have any dlc skins i am running to basic version from steam nothing else i have made a new character, cleared all saves but still nothing i still can't connect does anyone know what to do me and my pal just want to play some ets2mp and have some fun any help would be appreciated 

3 answers to this question

Did you start with the very first / tutorial mission? If so, you get kicked for "invalid accessories". It's some kind of bug we already know

Reading here http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/15129-common-problemsquestions-please-read-before-posting/ gives you

No jobs available for me
Spoiler 
If you do not have your own truck

Solution 1)

Go to My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 and find config.cfg file and:

Change uset g_console to 1
Change uset g_developer to 1

Launch ETS2MP and select your MP profile and when you don't have any cargo/job, press the ` button which will open the console and type g_force_economy_reset 1 and press ENTER. Then go back to profile screen and select the profile again and a message saying "Game Change detected" should appear which means it worked. Now once you're in, you want to open the console again and type in g_force_economy_reset 0. After that, just play and your jobs should be reset. If it occurs again, just complete the whole process again.

If you have your own truck

Solution 1)

Find a parking space and go to sleep (advances time by 8 hours in Singleplayer)

Solution 2)

Quick travel to one of your garages

Solution 3)

Go to sleep or call SOS

Solution 4)

Visit the individual companies and see if they have any jobs (drive over the green icon at the entrance of each company)

Moved to help, because OP asked for help.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

This topic have been marked inactive, locked and moved to unsolved

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.