Steering Wheels

Shaddaz

yes you soon realize that you have lots of cables when you have to pull it all apart for cleaning, moving etc

A quick question for you guys what setup do you use on your H Shifter I have been using the basic Range-Splitter

I use 3rd gear for engine start and stop and 4th gear to shift between manual and real automatic

Nice :) just like my setup, the monitors do not match, and by the way, your shifter is on the wrong side :) :) :D

and the reason that the shifter is on the wrong side is i don't use the shifter to shift i use the paddle shifters to shift gears

YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png

I use 3rd gear for engine start and stop and 4th gear to shift between manual and real automatic

and the reason that the shifter is on the wrong side is i don't use the shifter to shift i use the paddle shifters to shift gears

I use the paddle for turn signals easy to get to ;)

That chair doesn't look comfortable you need get yourself a better computer chair

no it is not the nicest of chairs the kids busted my last one (Little S**Ts) It is on the list to replace but need the funds first and the G27 wiped me out for a bit see I have my priorities lol

yes you soon realize that you have lots of cables when you have to pull it all apart for cleaning, moving etc

A quick question for you guys what setup do you use on your H Shifter I have been using the basic Range-Splitter

That's how I'm setup, Range Splitter, and that's why I added that little switch. Works great ! 

if you have a vehicle junk yard that you can go to and take parts off vehicles you could go there and get a seat out of a vehicle and make your own frame then you'll have a kid proof seat

That's what I did, I have the seat from my old 944 and bolted it to some wood, works perfectly, even have the sliders to adjust :)

That's how I'm setup, Range Splitter, and that's why I added that little switch. Works great ! 

That's what I did, I have the seat from my old 944 and bolted it to some wood, works perfectly, even have the sliders to adjust :)

do you have your chair on plastic strips or something so you can move it around?

YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png

• 2 weeks later...

Question answered and thread inactive so is being archived, feel free to PM me the thread link if you wish for it be reactivated. 

Archived