Steering Wheels

Shaddaz

once u own a steering wheel for ets2 you'll never go back once you realize how many extra buttons you have because i can control everything on my truck with just my g27 and don't get the g29 cause its ugly and has fewer buttons than the g27 and the shifter on the g29 is optional

YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png

compared to the xbox 360 controller you have an additional 14 extra buttons if you include the pedals as a button and 11 if you don't include the pedals

It 14 + Pedal + POV + 7 on the shifter more buttons than I no what to do with lol

i'd take a pic of my 3 screen setup but i'm 2 lazy to make my desk area presentable

Come on, now that you mentioned it,  we all want to see it :)

Yes come on 192 you said it now you got to follow through :P and I am sure it is no woese than my desk I have enough room for my KB and Mouse then I push back just a little for my wheel to be fitted

Wifes always moaning at me for it

oohh god that looks like cable hell but still rather tidy here is a pic of my mess atm I really need to find an hour to clean up and organize this lot

IMG_20150719_085037.jpg

Talking about cable hell, I just went and counted all the cables attached to my PC and I came up to 19 and that doesn't even include my mouse and keyboard which are wireless and connected to a front USB port. Let's play a game and try to figure what those cables are :)

yes you soon realize that you have lots of cables when you have to pull it all apart for cleaning, moving etc

A quick question for you guys what setup do you use on your H Shifter I have been using the basic Range-Splitter

Archived