Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No jobs again for the third time

Golf 1.9 TDI PD

Question

No jobs again i dont know what to do anymore 2 times it fixed itself i dont know how or why i tried now to open the console but the button above tab does absolutly nothing so if u guys can help It worked when i bought a truck but my profile was deleted when my pc crashed so now i made a new profile and I cant do anything been meesing with it for 3 hours now. So as I said Im geting really sick of this I played this game for 3 days without problems and then this happend again

10 answers to this question

did you try this?

This fix work for no jobs, huge expire jobs and not receiving jobs according to your level (you will be teleported to your garage)
In My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2, change in config.cfg:
uset g_console to 1
uset g_developer to 1

go in game in MP (select your MP profile) when you don't have cargo/job active press ` (button above TAB) to open console and type g_force_economy_reset 1 and press enter, go to profile screen and select your profile again, will appear a msg saying you changed some option and your job list will be reseted, so again press ' and type g_force_economy_reset 0 (or press up and change 1 to 0) and press enter, now you can play with a new job list according to you level, do this every time your job list expire time is huge, have no job, you leveled up or you want new jobs.

Guys I noticed i made a new acc again in single player it gave me jobs went into mp started one of the jobs and i just accepted it and i see that im late with the delivery i wasnt paying much atention to that but this happend the last 2 times and after im done with the mission no jobs all over again  so any solutions ??