Time regulation?

Hello world! TheEpicGabriel0 here.

I was wondering how the server time is regulated. Specifically, here are my questions:

a) When you take the ferry/Chunnel, do you come out at the same game time as you left?

B) When you sleep, do you wake up at the same time as you fell asleep?

c) If you leave the game halfway through a delivery, will you come back finding that it's very late?

d) If c) is true, are there any disadvantages to, say, stopping whilst you have no job and rejoining many game weeks later (i.e. truck deals, market differences, etc.)?

e) Is the weather globally regulated by time, area, time and area, or not at all (i.e. Rains between 17:00 and 18:45; Rains on German highways 7, 9, and 45; Rains between 17:00 and 18:45 on German highways 7, 9, and 45; or each system is different)?

f) If a) and B) are true, then there must be advantages to playing on multiplayer rather than singleplayer, such as that in singleplayer your delivery's deadline will come five hours sooner since you took the ferry to get there, or am I mistaken?

Thanks in advance, even if you answer only a few of my questions! ;)

a) yes

b ) yes

c) yes, but depends on server time as well

d) depends, but usual glitches involve loads disappearing from the list of them

e) no serverside weather yet, same for trains

f) yes, critical loads are so much easier (and time goes faster in SP too)

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Though, to expand on F a little, the game has local weather (eg. you leave Karlskrona and it rains, you can enter Gdansk and it'll be sunny, and if you go back right away, it'll be raining still in Kralskrona)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived