Save Editing

Message added by Phon,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent information. No support is provided for this guide, follow at your own risk.

Please see this guide for alternative, more detailed save editing information.

Download Notepad++, open decrypted game.sii, press CTRL+F, search for "garage." and find something like that

garage : garage.bern { vehicles: 0 drivers: 0 status: 0 profit_log: _nameless.077A.34A8 productivity: 0}
Highlight

vehicles: 0 drivers: 0 status: 0
and press CTRL+F (so you have " vehicles: 0 drivers: 0 status: 0" in search), tab "Replace"

Replace for:

vehicles: 5\r vehicles[0]: null\r vehicles[1]: null\r vehicles[2]: null\r vehicles[3]: null\r vehicles[4]: null\r drivers: 5\r drivers[0]: null\r drivers[1]: null\r drivers[2]: null\r drivers[3]: null\r drivers[4]: null\r status: 3
Change search mode for "extended" and click "replace all".

After that all garages should be owned and modernized.

Im trying it now..

If this works

omg

--- Edit ---

Is there a way of filling them all with drivers and trucks? xD

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

Is there a way of filling them all with drivers and trucks? xD

Each driver and truck has his own unique ID (trucks for example "_nameless.0676.E860" and drivers "driver.64") so if you'd fill all the slots with exactly the same trucks and drivers I don't think this would work but you can try. Maybe you'll start a revolution. :P

Smooth shiftin brothers

^^

Tbh i'll just spend a day buying trucks and drivers

cos i have a fun life

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

106 garages (with DLCs). That will be 529 trucks and 529 drivers. Have a nice day. :)

yes....

that may take abit

sh*t

-_-

i might just leave it, i have enough money

But i may make a new thread similar to this one and this one get's crashed and just add more stuff like how to get all garages, how to move profiles etc :)

^^

It use to be called how to get more money without cheat engine

But going to be more generalised now

Well since my old save was from over a year ago before I stopped playing ETS2 and have had trouble getting back into it because I wanted my mods back.

I want to make a new profile so I can start from scratch but at least not lose all I worked hard for with my old profile, so I can probably give myself a nice £2mil which is more than I have in the bank on the character, but less than if I added the amount my truck is worth to that.

I guess I'll "simulate" George Osborne's inheritance tax.

hF2jxBG.png

I guess I'll "simulate" George Osborne's inheritance tax.

LOL

so true xD

In order to do anythingwe will have to edit your save profile. First we need to make your profile save in a format that can be decrypted. Go to the ETS2 My Documents folder

(C:\Users\[Your username]\Documents\EuroTruckSimulator2)

and open the config.cfg with notepad.

Once you've opened it, press Ctrl + F and search for g_save_format and change the value besides it to "2", as seen below.

1ab24a2fc01bee3422eec36b5a9d72c6.png

Now start up your game, sign into your desired profile, and then quit the game, so that it can auto-save in the new format.

Step 2: Save Editing

For this step you will need to download the save decrypter, which can be downloaded here.

Money Cheat

go to your ETS2 My Documents folder, and open the profiles folder. (Note: You will see other folders called i.e. profiles(1.18.1.3s).bak, these aren't the ones we'll use, those are just automatic backups of your profiles from previous updates)

If you look at the "date changed" of the folders there, you'd see your most recently used profile will have the most recent date, open that then open the save,  then click on the save folder 

c1b4cc627c90cb075c88b2314e2de2bd.png

Once you have done that, click on the Autosave folder 

226dacc2359c3619f52b8e3debff913a.png

Get the Game file and drag it to the scsc file

3f57eea8fa6c7d9d4cbeb6e8adcf7fee.png

Wait until the CMD window has appeared and then disappeared, Once it has done this you need to right click and click on Open with and then find notepad

65ddebb857d45e792666f66a310efe5b.png

Once you have done this you need to press Ctrl + F and type in  money_account

56a3b8b1fbd5f66828ba5202e2ceb0ca.png

Then change that number to whatever you want :)

Once you have done that, click on File then Save as and then change Save as type: to All Files then click save

Some of this has been copied from a previous guide because most of the steps are the same :)

--- LINK to the other guide ---

THIS THREAD IS CURRENTLY GETTING UPDATED SO MORE STUFF WILL BE ADDED

• How to change name
  • How to unlock all the garages
  • How to remove the police thing
  • How to get free petrol (Possible, dunno if it'll work)
  • XP (If i can find a way)
  • Any other cool things i can see :P

I would never cheat no matter how benaficial it is

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

XP cheat:                     I RECOMMEND NOTEPAD++ FOR THIS

Do the same thing as for money cheat, just instead of searching "money_account" search for "experience_points"

Line 1273 is your XP in-game.

RQdesJU.png

Change it to whatever you want, and enjoy!

Skills cheat:

When you find "experience_points" on line 1273, you'll see it says "adr, long_dist, heavy, fragile, etc." under it, and change it to whatever you want. 6 max else your game will crash.

ip3pctl.png

when i run the decrypter it tells me that game.sii is not enrypted but when i open it in notepad++ it is clearly still encrypted. It also tells me 'ping' is not a recognized command? why is the decriptor trying to ping anything? That command should not be poresent in this particular app.

Y IT SO LONG xD

Added it but i'll sort it out later :P

and Rolly

all you do is drag game.sii to the scsc java file 

wait for the CMD to close

then open game.sii

• 2 weeks later...