Save Editing

Message added by Phon,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent information. No support is provided for this guide, follow at your own risk.

Please see this guide for alternative, more detailed save editing information.

On 11/4/2020 at 11:23 AM, Trucker[PL/EN] said:

How can I modify fuel tank through save editing?
I only know that I need to do something with fuel_relative value but I idk exactly what and how.

Hi there @Trucker[PL/EN]

Open up your decrypted game.sii, find your truck by searching for your numberplate and then change fuel_relative to 5, which will massively increase the amount of fuel in your vehicle.

• Like 1

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

Hey! I read all the lines you wrote. There really is very useful information under each title. In fact , I would like many players to read this topic and learn detailed information. I hope the players will regulate themselves. Thank you so much for the information you gave You are good man.

King Regards
Scanva Diesel A/S

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the useful information ❤️ 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 2:02 AM, Antwigan said:

Hi all. Thanks for the guide. But my profiles folder is empty even after saving. Anyone can help?

Untitled.jpg

This is due to the Steam Cloud, since your Game wont be save there anymore. Just take a look at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\ACCOUNTID\227300\remote\profiles\ETSPROFILEID\save\SAVEGAMENUMBER

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...