Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Blinded By The Light ))

Hey_Wtf

hello guys

I ask that all trucks that drive on MP Please will you come off high beam when an on coming truck in the opposite direction )) Especially the guys with 20 spot light on front of there trucks :P

Motorway driving with high beam is not as bad as country roads,I do not like to be blinded,I do not know how others feel,just remember,you are not the only person driving

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Yeah.. you just got a big fat +1 here.

As for me.... I do install some additional lights on my truck and turn on my high beams when driving at night.

But I think it's really rude to have these lights on when there is another truck nearby. So I turn off my high beam when I see another truck.

Also... I'm here to tell everyone not to use a flash beacon. It just increases lags, and can be really annoying.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I use light horn mode by flashing them... They try to flash back and they shut them down :P 

I don't think they are really blinding in game wise... 

Problem is they think they look cool with these... Education comes first... They kindly tell them they turned their truck into Taiwanese Wh*re House...

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

trust me, them are my eyes.. ITS BLINDING! i never use high beams for sight.. the night in game is to bright to need it.. if scs would darken it again and bring the moon and stars back than its a other story.

i dont honk for greating!! i do it, if i do it, with a short flash of high beams. other than that i use horn and highbeams only as i would in real life.. normal truck communications.

sysp-73354.png

I always turn my high beams down when approaching another truck. But if they don't dip their's I'm more than happy to hit em with the high beam back.

I do this always, I hate when players have 20 headlights. I`ve tested once in-game extra lights. It doesn`t matter if you have 2 or 20 extra headlights, visibility range is still same like with 2 extra lights. In my opinion 20 lights won`t make any truck cool.

Offtopic: When I saw this title I was thinking about this :D

signature.png

I do this always, I hate when players have 20 headlights. I`ve tested once in-game extra lights. It doesn`t matter if you have 2 or 20 extra headlights, visibility range is still same like with 2 extra lights. In my opinion 20 lights won`t make any truck cool.

Yes they dont make the Truck looking cool, but ugly!

Wow those guys with 15 spot lights on front of there trucks,on full during day as well,make me laugh,perhaps it makes them feel important "thinking" My game,my roads,look at me I can buy some lights :D

I have tried having loads of light,the problem is,at night on full beam you cannot see the signs as to much light on them,you should try :))

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

I was in that phase but...

D3G78Y1.png

When you hit this they do more harm then good

rUEfGFM.png

tdfXYKs.png

DKOVqec.png

Just on a sidenote if you place even one extra light on both sides of the truck it provides no better lighting then 18... Heck 1 should work (game bug)

Now I drive this little beauty

cw6vqG1.jpg

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Archived