how to create a company?

sleepunknot

Question

12 answers to this question

If you'd like to just drive with your friends and have the same paintjob, you can do that in-game at service + tab > settings > tag. If you'd like to have a virtual company, that's what myvtc is for, you can create a virtual company after you register an account, you can invite your other friends if they create myvtc aswell, it doesn't do anything in-game, it's just a virtual browser company where you can submit your reports of driving, kilometres, fuel consumption, incidents, etc.

but I want a guide but more simple basic things to create a company.... I dont want to read all :(

Explain me just two things. Did you want a full blown company with VTC logs, A Teamspeak and more. 

Or did you want just a Community like company so you and your friends drive together, wear the same paint and have the same tag? 

this -> want just a Community like company so you and your friends drive together, wear the same paint and have the same tag

Then all you need to do is either change your steam name and add the company. For example, I'm Co-owner of HST HighSpeed Trucking So my Steam is  [HST][Co-Owner] Blazie. Or you can go in game. Then open the tab menu > settings > Player tag > Type in VTC name. Then you just need to pick a paint you both have and then a colour for it.  Once you do that you have a VTC of friends. 

I don't want this, I want the same company for all to work together maybe this option -> you want a full blown company with VTC logs

For this you can use. http://myvtc.net/To follow driver logs and log reports. For teamspeak. http://www.teamspeak3.com/There is a way to try out a server for so many days then you have to pay. The after that you need to think of a name, paint scheme, colour then Who will run it and so on.