i use ublock as adblock egde isnt supported anymore.. i use the default filters - i dont like advertisment specialy if it ads that steal my data or ads with viruses inside.

i strongly beleave in open source and disbeleave the capitalistic system. but yes.. there are sites i unblock aka filter.

Guest Tuxy Fluffyclaws

yup, turnips, always turnips, cause turnips!

I loved adblock, I blocked everything and anything I didn't want to see, even entire websites at times. But i had an error with chrome and had to reinstall, surprisingly i haven't reinstalled adblock on this version. I've kinda learnt to put up with ads, plus you get some funny ones and its how i find out about new movies/games

• Upvote 1

I use google chrome for website developing. Other then that I use IE11 (start hating), which I'm not using addblock for :D

I use adblock on everything I am a firm beleiver if I want a product I will go looking for it or ask around (affiliate links etc) but then I am the sort of person that hands the junk mail back to the postman and tells him to take it back ;)

^^

I can imagine you on your bike chasing his van and then he pulls over at someones house and you just give it him and go home

No I dont go that far but she does live next door to me :P

• Upvote 1

I use google chrome for website developing. Other then that I use IE11 (start hating), which I'm not using addblock for :D

If you would use Adblock for IE it would probably crash into a bluescreen. Real shit m8.

I use Adblock, but I do filter some websites (YouTube, Twitch, Hitbox and the websites of my companies)

^^

Youtube 12 min adverts <3

They are real? I haven't turned adblock off and seen an ad since it was released to see them.