Coloured License Plates

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 6:52 PM, MoneyTrucker said:

How do I remove my plate on World of trucks?

Go to WoT > My page (https://worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/XXXXX digits)

Then to Profile Custumization (https://worldoftrucks.com/en/customize)

Scroll to middle of the page and u will see ''EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 CUSTOM LICENSE PLATES'' and ''AMERICAN TRUCK SIMULATOR CUSTOM LICENSE PLATES''

Choose ur Country or State, then ENTER LICENSE PLATE TEXT and hit button UPLOAD

Restart the game and u r done.

Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

• 4 weeks later...

yo! thanks! yo!

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It works very well but is there a way to make each digit a different colour so like on my plate it is "MH 2603" and I would like the M to be red and the H to be yellow etc

1 minute ago, BiscuitBoy said:

It works very well but is there a way to make each digit a different colour so like on my plate it is "MH 2603" and I would like the M to be red and the H to be yellow etc

• 2 months later...

Hey!

12 minutes ago, NamzorXD said:

Nothing changes after I change license plate. Any help?

You could send a screenshot of the "license_plate:" line of your SaveGame. Or copy it here.

Like this  (I know there are shorter ways to write my license_plate.)

Maybe there is something wrong

Have you verified that you have loaded the correct SaveGame, that you have saved it correctly, and have loaded it correctly?

Remember to enter "FF" after "<color value =" and after "FF" the code of the color you want intercalating the red channel with blue channel to get the color you want. Example <color value = FF00C8FF> = "yellow"

Regards ^_^

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...