Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Does anyone play League of Legends?

Inthernet

I had no MOBA experience or interest until late May when my superior at work convinced me after 1.5 years to give LoL a try.  I am totally hooked now and it's really affected the time I spend on other things of interest, including ETS2MP.  Another LoL-addicted friend of mine then got me into watching a cute Japanese streamer on twitch and eSports turned out to be far more exciting that I'd ever imagined and I was fairly prejudiced against it and the MOBA genre before that.

I've just reached Level 20 on NA servers and 13,000IP was barely enough to buy runes for one page and my main champion is Lux.

Does anyone else play?

I think I started 2012 can't remember, I mostly fill lanes in 5v5...which usually either means support or jungle don't mind them though, mostly play leona support or hecarim jungle don't really follow esports or twitch streamers hahah ohh and I play on OCE though I haven't played much lately got back into cod ghosts with some friends

Kalido.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived