Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

24Hour VOLVO Convoy 17th-July-15 18:00-1800 All welcome

AirevielRetired

Hello fellow Truckers. Welcome to the Volvo 24 hour convoy. :D Listing on Ets2c.Com

Today I would like to invite you to join a 24 hour convoy, starting on a Friday --17th of July 2015 at 18:00 to 18:00 GMT + 0 the next day. Depending on how successful the convoy is at staying together, and if the convoy is busy throughout the event, we may continue to drive for longer than stated.

We want to make this a convoy a memorable one, a fun friendly enjoyable drive, and we are inviting everyone to join us, but if patience is not one of your strong points, then this convoy may not be for you. It will be a slow moving convoy taken off, as we are expecting a large turnout!

Organisers

50fc2630e061e6e9bf2ac00f5b3d5cf60902eac6

Aireviel twitch.tv/aireviel

d37821c7445162167e6798d18e668980a0616036

TR Logistics | LoveTiki (HIM)H64

86aee9dae8a7bddca4bc11d877c24b0a14ea88d6
Convoy Directions will come from the above members, and members of LKW, BLS, H64.
And hopefully Visoo will be back to join us too. :)

Server
EU #1

Location (Start point)
Göteborg, Volvo Company (On-to the slip road to carpark) 18:00 to 18:00 the next day. (We will start arriving 1 hour before.)

Convoy Leaders
There will be 5 convoy leaders communicating and directing the convoy as it moves through the following route, we do need more people who are willing to help with route control:

Destination

Goteborg to Calais, (10 minute break.) We will then proceed to Dover, Ferry port on-to Plymouth, to Liverpool, (10 minute break), and then proceeding to Edinburgh and all the way back to Dover, Where we will take a 30 minute break (Giving truckers enough time to stack up on their food and beverages).

The convoy will continue to move south east towards Reims and on to Dijon, to Bern, to Torino (ACRES) (15 Min Break), Heading east on-to the A50 near Milano, on-to the A9 towards the A14 to Innsbruck, along the A12, turn right for the A10 & A2 heading south east for Graz, and on to Brno for another (30 min break). From Brno, we will go directly north to Szczecin, and on-to Gdansk to rest for 10 minutes. We will cross into Sweden to Karlskrona ferry port where we will regroup.

Finally moving north through Vaxjo, Jonkoping, and past Orebro  petrol station rest-stop on the E18 for a (10 minute stop). Proceeding north west now towards Oslo, to end at Bergen. Should we get there to early, we will continue to other destinations.

Requirements
It's a long route so check the screenshots to see which way we will be moving, in-case you get lost. There is also a requirement for the convoy, in order to keep track of the good guys, (us), we ask that you buy a Volvo and spray it blue or Bluey-black, and pick up your VOLVO trailer from Goteborg Volvo company. (Beside the meeting point.) Please add Volvo24Hour to your tag ingame settings.

Strict rules for overtaking and participating during the event
Overtaking is strictly prohibited at any time unless a player is severely lagging, in which case, he/she will be asked to drop to the back of the convoy. Overtaking is only allowed in the case of a crash, or an emergency. No overtaking on double white lines. No excessive speeding or peer-pressure to force drivers in-front to drive faster. Speeds will be decided by the convoy leaders to ensure safety and no crashes occur. Its expected there will be a lot of people streaming, so please drive carfully and follow the server rules.

Common speeds
On slip/single roads will be Approx (50km/h), and (70 km/h) on highways.

Updates on the convoy will be posted every 30 mins on this page and the ets2c.com page.

If you get lost, please use http://ets2map.com/to track players who are running the convoy.

Route
Slide1 (provider1)

Slide1.jpg
Slide2

Slide2.jpg
Slide3
Slide3.jpg
Slide 4
Slide4.jpg

Slide1 (Provider2)

rGIhzNS.jpg?1
Slide2
eC8gVAd.jpg?1
Slide3
maN2Byj.jpg?1
Slide4
vqBy3NL.jpg?1

EDIT: Added additional image providers as requested. And stated GMT + 0 time zone of Britain

Listed on Ets2c.com

We are looking for more people to assist other members to stay with the route provided.

Aireviel.jpg

Retired ets2mp trucker, cya all elsewhere. B)

• ~~~~~ TripLogger assistant developer. ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Follow me on TwitchTV ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Add me on Steam ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Don't report players, you will be banned for it. ;) ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Be Chill, life is only a game ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~

Do you have to change your paint? Or is it optional?

It's preferred that you change paint or buy a new truck with the colors in this image dave123791

(But not required once you have the volvo trailer from the volvo company.)

Co1smSd.jpg?1

Wow a 24 hour drive maybe I can join in for a few hours :D

That would be fun. Cya there Marc :)

Would love to join, but I will be somewhere either in the Netherlands or Germany that week.

No problem BigdaveETR, have a safe trip! There is always a next time. :)

I can do Convoy Control or Route control in your language but won't be available all time, School hours is when your convoy start. I'll probably be there in the late hours of 17th and Early hours on the 18th which makes up about 5-8 hours in CC

Have you done convoy control before HarvS? We are looking for additional help with this event. Also, some admin supervision would be most welcomed and appreciated if possible. :) Can you add me on Steam HarvS? There will be a rundown on the route from those assisting with the route, so no mistakes are made on the day of the event. :)

Aireviel.jpg

Retired ets2mp trucker, cya all elsewhere. B)

• ~~~~~ TripLogger assistant developer. ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Follow me on TwitchTV ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Add me on Steam ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Don't report players, you will be banned for it. ;) ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Be Chill, life is only a game ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~

Have you done convoy control before HarvS?

Can you add me on Steam HarvS? There will be a rundown on the route from those assisting with the route, so no mistakes are made on the day of the event. :)

Yes i did it quite a few times before and in ETR 24h convoy i Started the CC from Paris service till Milano(had to go) and helped ETR cc too in many ways :)

And i have done CC in the previous year too. Sent you request on steam :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived