[ARCHIVED] Trailer to Truck Color

• 4 weeks later...

Whenever I try to do this by followng the video it corrupts the save file and only show a bunch of NUL icons in Notepad++.

Make sure you are using the save game decrypter and also check out the last post on this page http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=164103&start=70 before you are able to use the save game decrypter you must do what it says.

The post talk about to make it show as text you need to edit the games config and change "g_save_format" to "2"

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

Check out my guides on how to match your truck color to your trailer color and sharing your GPS way points3LQ2PnN.png

bdFwCRb.png

when i decrypt the file and open the .sii file i see alot of NULL in the file. i just cant find it

Make sure you are using the save game decrypter and also check out the last post on this page http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=164103&start=70 before you are able to use the save game decrypter you must do what it says.

The post talk about to make it show as text you need to edit the games config and change "g_save_format" to "2"

Check out my guides on how to match your truck color to your trailer color and sharing your GPS way points3LQ2PnN.png

bdFwCRb.png

al that makes sense i guess will try ! 

is there like a possibilitty i cant save these colours in game. like with the mixer and make a template. since now we are doing it inside the file. but if i buy a new truck i have to do the coding again 

al that makes sense i guess will try !

is there like a possibilitty i cant save these colours in game. like with the mixer and make a template. since now we are doing it inside the file. but if i buy a new truck i have to do the coding again

I will look into it this week for you

bdFwCRb.png

I have g_save_format on 2 all the time.

0 or 1 — use binary save format (BSII);
2 — use text format (like in 1.14 and earlier);
3 — create two save files, using both formats (binary game.sii and text game.sii.0).

Source

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I have g_save_format on 2 all the time.

Source

Opps wait i switched to topics i thought he was talking about the support topic I replied to before. Yes it should be changed to 2.

bdFwCRb.png