Admins

Agrelin13

Question

Hi,

I've playin a lot of time this fantastic mod.

But there are so many people who think they are funny with blocking and ramming..

When I play MP about 16:00 there is mostly of the time no administrator online. 

Then it's a big chaos in the server. But more and more people are joining the mod.

More active admin's = More fun for drivers

I really want to become Administrator/Moderator whatever, The only thing I want to help is keeping the game funny for everyone.

I can spend a lot of time for it.

You guys can send me a PM or whatever if you are interesting.

Yours Sincerely.

Agrelin13 (<-- Also my steam profile.)

Ps. I'm Dutch

9 answers to this question

I know this is early Alpha, but there should be a place where you fill in a form to apply for Admin. Ofcourse players have to satisfy some minimum requirements. Such as xx hours on multiplayer, good attitude, good english (the more languages you know, the better), and forum activity.

If you ask to be admin you will be most likely ignored.

Yep, I know. But it's quite annoying that there are not enough admins on the servers..

I know this is early Alpha, but there should be a place where you fill in a form to apply for Admin. Ofcourse players have to satisfy some minimum requirements. Such as xx hours on multiplayer, good attitude, good english (the more languages you know, the better), and forum activity.

A form for apply admin would be great.. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.