Game freezes

Darius14

Mod Version:  0.1.1 r3
Controllers Used: Keyboard + VJoy Virtual Joystick
Description of Issue: Game freezes, apparently when there are some players near me (doesn't seem to depend on the number of players). When I run Task Manager, the game gets closed; when I run the Multiplayer again, it says there is another instance already running. By the way, when I looked at the Multiplayer instance in the Task Manager, it showed ~1200MB usage of memory. Is it supposed to use that much? (My PC got 2GB)

An addition: I get lags whenever a player appears in my area. As I remember it wasn't so in the earlier versions.
How to reproduce: Just run the game and drive for a few minutes where there are players near you.
Screenshots / Videos: No

I have to save the game every time now. I was lucky to deliver my last cargo without a freeze.

Sorry to keep you waiting. Just had another freeze, so here they are:

Crash log

http://pastebin.com/GddC6vfh

Game log

http://pastebin.com/q824smpn

Not that I can understand anything in these, but what pulls my attention are the lines

00:07:54.979 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/unsupported" in the read_only mode

and

00:07:55.065 : <ERROR> Invalid addon data (/unsupported)!

and

00:08:55.244 : <ERROR> [dx9] Failed to lock vertex buffer of size 524288 a position 0 [0x80004005]

and so on. They seem to match the time the game crashed.

This also happens to me. When a player comes near me or I go near him (enters on my range so I can see him on tab), the game has a little freeze like 0.5sec. and then it's fine. I guess it's something related to the mod, being alpha and all that we have to do is wait and share our love and support to the staff.

pc specs would be usefull 

The crash log has it, but here it is

Build: 1.14.2.2s 8e177abd8473OS: x86 / Windows 7 x86 (version 6.1) / Service Pack 1CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU         530  @ 2.93GHz at 2942000MEM: Phys:2039 Virt:2047GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250  Mem:1009 Ver: 9.18.13.4052(20140702)

Just adding, just had another crash (after updating the MP). In the city I had pretty bad lags, well it was rather crowded. But the game again outside the city, supposedly when I met another player. Again, the game freezed and stayed still until I minimized the game, and then I got a "C++ Runtime Error" window (forgot what process it was though). Strangely, the game didn't offer to send a report...

• 2 weeks later...

This might be related to dlc skin packs. If I recall correctly, christmas skin pack caused the game to crash when you got close to players who have them on their trucks. It happened to me, too. My game would crash at the exact same place each time. I deleted christmas skins pack and problem was resolved. I hope this helps you.

This might be related to dlc skin packs. If I recall correctly, christmas skin pack caused the game to crash when you got close to players who have them on their trucks. It happened to me, too. My game would crash at the exact same place each time. I deleted christmas skins pack and problem was resolved. I hope this helps you.

Not related anymore, xmas dlcs are now 100% supported.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

• 3 weeks later...