@ sign input at Log-in

Flari

Question

Mod Version: 0.1.9.2
Controllers Used: Mouse + Keyboard (german QWERTZ)
Description of Issue: The @ sign cannot be entered in the login screen. You have to manually copy and paste it, to enter your email.
How to reproduce: Log in with a german keyboard/german operating system
Screenshots / Videos: none

I've found topics that ask about this, but all help that has ever come from other is: "Type it in notepad and C+P". No one seems to have reported it as a specific bug or any answer from devs was given.
I don't know whether this also applies to other keyboards, but I feel it is quite annoying. I realise remembering the E-Mail would be a temporary solutions, but with more than one person using the same computer/user that is impossible.

Please adress this in the future or if this has been adressed and can't be fixed, then sorry for creating this topic again.

7 answers to this question

Hey,

Versuche es mal mit kopieren und einfügen.

E-Mailadresse kopieren und mit Strg + V wieder einfügen.

EN: use copy and paste.

^oder alt+64

I didn't even know that then how a non computer-pro person knows it?

For my opinion, this bug must be fixed OR there should be a warning sentence on login page like "Please copy paste '@' character"

moved to "Help"

I would like to know why.

I did not ask for help, I know how to solve the issue with a workaround, but I never found it reported in the bugs forum. (I also stated in my post, that I know how to solve it)

If this doesn't get reportedm it won't be solved, right?

I also agree with omer584, a computer person will get this and maybe figure out how to do it, but casual players might try playing MP and will just stop trying, when they figure out they can't even log in!