TomiikCZ

Suggestion Name: Add change tab for steering wheel button2
Suggestion Description:add a setting where they would place buttons tab (This makes it clear that it shows the players) that it could change to a different keyboard (better for those who have the steering wheel)
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: In order to improve the game for those who have a steering wheel or a gaming mouse and anything else

status.png

This could be something, I'm supporting this suggestion

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

Or we could have in the options something like in the keyboard options of the game : By default we would have as keys that we have now (Tab = Player list ; Y = Chat ; F9 = Hide/Show chat ; F11 = Hide/Show name) but if we want we could just change that by clicking on the option and pressing the button we want.

I think i suggested somehing like this before on another thread. Regardless, I like the idea, and the tab menu should have more options to choose your configuration. +1

Aireviel.jpg

Retired ets2mp trucker, cya all elsewhere. B)

• ~~~~~ TripLogger assistant developer. ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Follow me on TwitchTV ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Add me on Steam ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Don't report players, you will be banned for it. ;) ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Be Chill, life is only a game ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~

+1 This is a great idea and i totally support it, this is because I use a wheel (G27) and it gets annoying having to lean over my wheel to activate the <TAB> menu, this can be dangerous because i can loose control of the wheel and potentially crash my truck or ram another player :)

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd rather like this to be added as an option to bind a key in Game Settings, I'm using on my controller button2 as centering of the camera, so it'll be quite unconfortable for me. But if that would be added to the game, I'll be able to pick another key. +1

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

• 4 weeks later...

Good idea and for a lot of players it could be a really useful addition :) What I do is I play with the keyboard on my knee and it's really pretty easy since no leaning over is required. I can see your point though. I support this suggestion.

Biomass driver of Stobart Trucking VTC

• 2 weeks later...

Archived