Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Hard question

ROBOCOP_BLR

Question

15 answers to this question

You can do screenshots only when your truck is stopped. 

First you have to stop your truck and then you should be able to do a screenshot. (This restriction is only in multiplayer).

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

Remember guys, everything is possible. No need to talk "its impossible", just need looking for opportunities. Im simple user, but just try to edit my config file i change 2 strokes randomly.

uset g_screenshot_on_bug "1"

uset g_steam_screenshots "1"

And now i can do screenshots than im driving. This is screen like example from my steam.

P.s. Sorry for my english.

I do it only for my Steam. But Steam dont want making screenshots in moving. Maybe some edit in config file anyone know?

The stop to take a screenshot is a hardcoded thing in the multiplayer, there is no way around it other than using external software such as Fraps, like others suggested.

EDIT: What does those do exactly?

Remember guys, everything is possible. No need to talk "its impossible", just need looking for opportunities. Im simple user, but just try to edit my config file i change 2 strokes randomly.

uset g_screenshot_on_bug "1"

uset g_steam_screenshots "1"

And now i can do screenshots than im driving. This is screen like example from my steam.

P.s. Sorry for my english.

If it's only coded in Multiplayer, there's a chance you will get banned for editing our save files.

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

^

you are right that's why we disable the function unfortunately you cannot take a screenshot while driving however you can record a video while driving so this may be a solution

if you need any assistance please create a ticket 

http://ets2mp.com/support/

thread moved to unsolved