City of the Week - Amsterdam - Week 5

logohd.png

Week 5 - 29.06.15 to 05.07.15

What is City of the Week?

City of the Week is a series of official discussion topics about a particular city, created to spark interaction and discussion within the community. Anything related to the city is allowed in these topics, such as problems, opinions, requests to other players, events, and more.

Next Week: Berlin

Remember you can advertise convoys from the city in the City of the Week topics, and you can start planning one for next week already now!

Amsterdam

Amsterdam is a decently populated city in ETS2MP due to it being close to Rotterdam, having a port and a variety of companies to drive for. The city has hotels and a DAF dealership.

• What do you like about Amsterdam?
  • What do you dislike?
  • How do other players behave?
  • What can other players do to improve the city?

Remember that anything related to the city is allowed - Discussion, questions, advertising for convoys, etc.

City of the week archive

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

• What do you like about Amsterdam? There are many people and the port is pretty interesting

What do you dislike? There are too many idiots

How do other players behave? I don't know, actually I just pass by that city, maybe I enter it if I don't want to go at Europoort. Surely people act better than Rotterdam

What can other players do to improve the city? Drive normally.

It's Big, and have a variety of Companies

• What do you dislike?

Lag due to high amount of players

Some recklessly, some blocking entrances

Stop blocking entrances, don't go AFK on the street, Don't park on Pavements nor stay online to Put useless traffic, cooperate with admins

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

Everything, I grew up here! Oud-Zuid! Museumplein! Wallen! Damrak! Coffeeshops! Just everything!
  • What do you dislike?
Well... apart from Trameri
Not as bad as Rotterdam, but still most players behave pretty bad
Don't get stuck at Trameri, and don't do convoys that start/finish/pass through Amsterdam. Most people seem to forget that this place is at times just as busy or even busier than Rotterdam, and even if it isn't it's usually still laggier than in Rotterdam

(Side note: The port isn't actually part of Amsterdam, it's supposed to be the port of IJmuiden, a town 30km away from Amsterdam. Although Amsterdam does have a port with ferry connections to Britain IRL it isn't on the coastline like the one in the game is. Also see the road signs ingame ;))

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

• What do you like about Amsterdam? - Its beautiful and big

What do you dislike? - so many people

How do other players behave? - Like russians. They drive too fast and don't obey traffic rules. (most of them)

What can other players do to improve the city? - Just drive normal...

4vlnASo.png

nordiclogistics.tk - Now looking for drivers!

Full of trucks and a lot of different trailers to choose from.

• What do you dislike?

Much lag and a game crash every now and then.

A little better than Rotterdam but still not good :/

Drive seriously.

Like: companies and delivery to Rotterdam/Felixstowe all the time to drive around Rotterdam.

Dislike: Less populated than Rotterdam but more lag. And Never go to Troll-rameri.

Players: Baaad but slightly different from trollers in Rotterdam. Most blockers love to AFK in Amsterdam streets.

Improve: Don't go to Trameri if not needed. 90% players stuck at the gate or going wrong way when driving out with a trailer.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

What do you like about Amsterdam?

Large size, several companies to choose from. I prefer starting convoys in Amsterdam over Rotterdam, as it's less hectic and there are better meeting spots.

What do you dislike?

For some reason it tends to be extremely busy in the day and lag more than Rotterdam at points. When it's nighttime for most players, it's not uncommon to see that I'm totally alone, or only one or two other players are there!

How do other players behave?

They park their trucks in stupid places, like this.

What can other players do to improve the city?

Choose more appropriate places to go AFK, and be patient. Some people have no patience in Amsterdam because they think that it's a bigger city, so they don't have to give way to others.

~Aragon

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

• What do you like about Amsterdam?  It's a big city and its port is nice

What do you dislike? Entrance of Trameri :/

How do other players behave? They drive quite crazy but better that in Rotterdam

What can other players do to improve the city? Driving normally respecting rules

76561198125941119.png    

• What do you like about Amsterdam? I like the city and I live in it.
  • What do you dislike? People are rude and don't obey the traffic rules.
  • How do other players behave?  ^
  • What can other players do to improve the city? Be normal for once and see what happends.

It's a means of getting to the UK without going through Europort

• What do you dislike?

It's close to Rotterdam (and of course Europort).

Not that well, from my experience anyway.

Abide by traffic rules.

HwCNDlJ.gif

• What do you like about Amsterdam? The amount of activity that is there everyday

What do you dislike? I havent got the best of PC'S so its sometime quite laggy.

How do other players behave? Some drive way too fast round corners, some are annoying and block entrances to companies.

What can other players do to improve the city? Behave like normal people and drive properly.

Yes This Is A Rainbow, Problem?

• What do you like about Amsterdam? It's a nice city with an okish port
  • What do you dislike? At the service people just go mental. They block it and it's just madness utter madness
  • How do other players behave? Same as above.
  • What can other players do to improve the city? Start acting their age and not the shoe size. Be considerate to other people. For heaven's sake don't block.

lHZapKI.jpg

Pro Twitch Streamer > Clashin_Jon.png