sound options

Suggestion Name: Sound options

Suggestion Description:

Sorry if this is a repost.

It would be nice to have an option to turn down the volume of blow horns on other players, since some are REALLY high, and almost blows my sound system because i turn it way up in order to hear the rest of in-game sounds like my engine, the road, radio, etc.

The only way i can turn down the volume of those damn air horns, is to turn down the entire game volume, and that i dont want to, i still want to hear if some one is honking at me etc.

and if its possible to also be able to turn down the volume for reverse beeps on other players. since most of them forget to switch their reverse gear when just parking.

im not wanting to turn off completely, but simply turn it abit down, my ears would apprieciate it :)

Any example images: nope
Why should it be added?:

Better options to meet peoples needs, able to hear that sweet sound of our truck engines without having some one blowing the crap out of our sound system when they use their airhorn.

• 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...