Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Traffic map

ikkeenniem

Hello, I don't know if this is maybe already suggested, Didn't see it while browsing the forum so I don't think so.

Suggestion Name: Traffic map on Ets2mp.com or in game

Suggestion Description: In real life you can look up a site to see where the traffic jams are, maybe it is a nice idea to add something like this to the site or in game? In this way people can avoid collisions or decide they want a more or less busy trip.

It doesn't have to tell you how many players there are on a certain road but just for example with different colors it can be marked how busy the roads are. Even if this is only updated once an hour it'd be still a great feature.

Any example images: Nope
Why should it be added?: People with laggy internet/pc can avoid (over)crowded places, this will improve there way of playing and they won't be causing accidents cause of the lag.

Also, people who like a bit of traffic can chose better where to go. 

Greetings

And sorry if this topic already existed. I didn't see it.   :)

• Upvote 1

This shows players only near Rotterdam area. He was probably asking to be able see players on the whole map.

In-game nick: GeekPolak

Youtube Channel - Map editor tutorials for American Truck Simulator and more.  

Twitch Channel - Streaming trucking and other games.

Twitter - Updates when I go live.

4jpe7n.jpg2e3nwv7.jpg

Amerykanin polskiego pochodzenia, pozdrawiam wszystkich Polakow. Jesli ktos tu jest z Tychow, Slask, to daj mi znac.

Give it a closer look: you have dots all around the map, showing were people is. I'm gonna check it more closely, I've always been looking for such a feature. (fun to see there are players far from any road, in the middle of nowhere ^^ )

This website is awesome, it should be much more promoted!!