Sign in to follow this  
UwotM8

Unsupported game version 1.14.2s

Question

3-4 month ago i had this issue that says, unsupported game version, yet i know a lot of people have this issue, but mine doesn't want to be fixed, so i decided to stop playing and wait until more updates come. So today i decided to download the MP again and guess what UNSUPPORTED F*IING VERSION!!! Says i need the 1.14.2s yet my game is set to 1.14.2s, i tried everything, i did the thing on steam that change the game version, never worked and now i'm here, asking help on the forum ;(

5 answers to this question

Try un-installing ETS2 and re-downloading, get back to me if that ain't a good solution  ^_^

I literally just did that! Nothing worked 

I found out what was the problem, 3-4 weeks ago my steam did a weird bug on me and deleted EVERYTHING single game i had on my HDD and SSD, but the folders stayed intact, so i moved my steam from my SSD to my HDD, but it created another file named EuroTruck Simulator, so when i was downloading and installing ETS2MP, it was installing the directory into the old folder i had on my SSD. Guess i was just an idiot but it's good to know it's fixed! Thanks for all the replies!

Sign in to follow this