Ets2 Triplogger

Unkeyboardinated

Question

Hey everyone, I recently downloaded and installed Ets2 triplogger but theres a problem. In the instructions it tells you to line up your truck at the dropoff point and put on the handbrake, once you have done that it says you can then dropoff your load but when i do dropoff my load my game crashes, if i dont have the handbrake on when dropping off the load it doesent crash if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. I've tried re-installing the triplogger and its still the same.

Yes This Is A Rainbow, Problem?

7 answers to this question

Hello, Marc!

Some people are having problem with the Administrator rights with TripLogger.

Can you make sure to check this (Program Files (x86) --> ETS2TripLogger --> Logs) is the folder having Administrator access on your computer? 

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

Hello, Marc!

Some people are having problem with the Administrator rights with TripLogger.

Can you make sure to check this (Program Files (x86) --> ETS2TripLogger --> Logs) is the folder having Administrator access on your computer? 

Yes it does have admin access

Yes This Is A Rainbow, Problem?

You can contact the development team for TripLogger, I think you are experience a bug with the mod they are providing.

Giving them the information will maybe fix this problem in future updates, can't find anything on the internet related to this bug. -Happy Trucking!

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

good evening my friend :) is that the game when you go to unload, I will tell you my own method steps

step one: Save before you take one load so do not lose the load is dropped elsewhere and has damage

step two: Save unload one before, so if you press the  (T) .  and not to take the load 

step final: One load save and load delivers normally

76561198176157981.png 

:)  if I helped make me a button  ''Like This'' It is important to me   :)