Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Overwolf

Sunort

Question

Hi, These days, since 1.18 I notice that Overwolf totally crashes my game. I wat to know if I´m the only one, please notice me about if someone knows how to fix this problem without uninstalling the program :/

My greetings from Spain :)

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

11 answers to this question

@J3B I´ll do it, but I also want to know if you or someone else have every type of incident with this program ;/ Thanks for responding :)

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

If you have a Nvidia card I would suggest shadow play. Other than that. OBS and Xsplit are my choices. 

Yes i suggest ShadowPlay too (only if you have graphic card nvidia ( GEFORCE GTX SÉRIES 900, 800M, 700, 700M ET 600 ; CERTAINS GPU SÉRIE 600M))

Best regards, J&B^

I'm actually image.pngin-Game