Fatal Error Direct X

[VIVA] Tomlilz

Question

Hello, I launched the game today and I am receiving the following error. Nothing on my PC has changed, I already have up to date graphics drivers and have DirectX installed.

I have tried launching singleplayer in DirectX and then going into Multiplayer but to no avail. Singleplayer works fine. I have tried deleting everything to do with the game and reinstalling it and this also does not work.

The game has been working fine for a long time and nothing has changed, any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

6isAZAy.png

12 answers to this question

You can uninstall the MP

-> download dx https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

-> install direct x 

-> install MP

-> Run MP as Admin

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

Download the drivers for your video card and don't use the default drivers that come with Windows 7 and 8. On your crash log, you have no GPU listed.

Aireviel.jpg

Retired ets2mp trucker, cya all elsewhere. B)

• ~~~~~ TripLogger assistant developer. ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Follow me on TwitchTV ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Add me on Steam ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Don't report players, you will be banned for it. ;) ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Be Chill, life is only a game ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~