Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Highlight player that come closer

19 minutes ago, Jiggie said:

We have already distance meter on tab menu, but maybe the nearest player can be first on tab and the furthest  last on tab. That will be great.

Topic isn't about distance meter but about colors on it to see which players are coming near us ;)

And just like I said:
"(...) love the idea of sorting player list via distance"

BTW. Topic was started 2 yrs ago :o And no actions taken about it :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this is a good idea but would not be allowed 

what could work is like a Warning Beeps Sound Effect that sound when your to close to other players 

• 4 weeks later...

+1/-1 I can see how it would be useful, but it would be basically useless in high population areas, because there will be players that don't show up on the list anyways (without scrolling or making the tab list bigger). And then in low population areas, you wouldn't need a tab list to tell you that information with only a few people.

Also, maybe not red..we all know thats the color of the game moderators :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

+1

Love the idea! I always wanted to know if a player is coming closer or not in a organized fashion because whenever its real dark in-game, i would have my High Beams on, and i would turn them off whenever a player would come closer. But sometimes, i would be too late and i would turn them off but the other players would just turn there High Beams on.

I would think it would be like

Coming Closer - Classic Green for the Ascending.

Going Farther - Classic Red for the Descending.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...