employees bug

Dannebooi1

Question

Excuse me but since i tried all 3 solutions you guys gave and surprisingly they didn't actually work. I got in total 2 employees and 1 of them is currently just resting and always have, my question is how do i fix that bugged employee? i tried to rehire her/him 5 times already. Thank you in mind.

Regards Danne :)

9 answers to this question

Hired workers DO work in MP. The only issue is that time runs much slower, so it takes a very long time for them to finish jobs. There are two workarounds for this: 1 - You go into SP for some time, try to rest or quick travel between companies to force time to advance quicker, they'll make a lot of money. 2 - Within MP, once you have hired workers, do several jobs, rest... Every couple days, go into Company - Drivers and switch trucks with them. You select the first one's truck and hit "Drive it", then the same with the next and so on. This forces them to finish their jobs and allows you to collect the money. As a side note, the option about single player works a lot faster, obviously. Good luck and regards.

• Upvote 1

Hello, Dannebooi1!

They're not supposed to be working in the Multiplayer Mod, but they still work in singelplayer after you have been playing multiplayer on your profile. -Happy Trucking!

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

in multiplayer there you will They driver do not bring your money  you will now read and terms of multiplayer  ,  only single player to pay  ,  and it is for this reason that hours traditions in multiplayer too many so if you do something that for some reason have been slow to get into the game tells you not to be late your burden

76561198176157981.png 

:)  if I helped make me a button  ''Like This'' It is important to me   :)

In multiplayer the game time is set by the server, so it is passing slower. Go to SP and rest.

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

Hired workers DO work in MP. The only issue is that time runs much slower, so it takes a very long time for them to finish jobs. There are two workarounds for this: 1 - You go into SP for some time, try to rest or quick travel between companies to force time to advance quicker, they'll make a lot of money. 2 - Within MP, once you have hired workers, do several jobs, rest... Every couple days, go into Company - Drivers and switch trucks with them. You select the first one's truck and hit "Drive it", then the same with the next and so on. This forces them to finish their jobs and allows you to collect the money. As a side note, the option about single player works a lot faster, obviously. Good luck and regards.

Best Answer ^ 

does the money i earn in SP save into MP? Thanks for all your answers!

Yes the money you make in single player works in Multiplayer.