0.1.9 has been released.

mwl4

5 things...

1. This TAG thing, does it automatically put [ ] inbetween the text?
2. Can someone post a picture of what it looks like
3. When making a symbol such as [ on the area where the TAG text is supposed to be, you become unable to write anything
4. Does it add a TAG in front of your name or behind?
5. How do you separate 2 different TAG's?

2445m2r.jpg

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

Ohh, nice update. Good work guys! TY! :)

ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴀɪʀ!

" ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ "

┏                                                                                                                                                             ┓
    ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ.....
     ɪs ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs! 
┗                                                                                                                                                             ┛

5 things...

3. When making a symbol such as [ on the area where the TAG text is supposed to be, you become unable to write anything

STEAM name and Avatar Middle

^ this

UTF-16 is the thing for you to see Cyrillic (Russian) and Chinese (names), Korean, Japanese etc. character sets in game if your computer is not one of that languages.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

5 things...

1. You have to put your own brackets.

2. You have the picture

3. You have to write it to Notepad then CTRL+C (copy from there) and CTRL+V inside that area to make such symbols.

4. Front

5. There is only 1 area for the tag, you can put another tag if you like at end of your name as you do previously from Steam name...

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

The new colour tag system is already being abused, there are players impersonating admins threatening to ban people etc after making their names red! It wont be long before people are acting as police & causing roadblocks etc!!

thats true. today i saw [ADMIN].. 

thats true. today i saw [ADMIN].. 

The new colour tag system is already being abused, there are players impersonating admins threatening to ban people etc after making their names red! It wont be long before people are acting as police & causing roadblocks etc!!

The Real admins have their full name in red, like this picture:

7xzvoix.png

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator